My Memorial Experience-not so good

by wednesday 43 Replies latest jw friends

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Have you read Ray Franz two books? It will give you insight into the JW way.......you will be able to deal with it better.......

• DJ
    DJ

Hi Wednesday,

I hope you are well. I wanted to let you know that if you'd like.....you can send me a personal message and I can give you a couple of others scriptures that will help w/ the "other sheep". It all fits together. I can tell you from the bottom of my heart that the bible is of utmost importance to continue to read. I hope that you will take the time to read it for yourself. It is no sin to read it w/o the watchtower magazines. That is where we went wrong in the first place. The bible truly has a diffferent message than the 'good news' that the watchtower has taught us. It takes time and prayer seeking for guidance to have the scales fall off of our eyes from the jw teachings. I know that you are able because all things are possible with God. Ask and you shall receive. Jesus spoke of the holy spirit there. YOU can receive the holy spirit into your heart and be taught. You do not need man to teach you. Jesus promised that we will be given the holyspirit when we ask. Once you have received the holy spirit, the bible will slowly become clearer and you will learn so much. The sentences that you've read 1,000 times but never really understood will become clear. I wish you much love and please give your husband my Christian love as well. dj

• wednesday
    wednesday

DJ, my friend

send those scriptures to me PM. My PM is open to anyone who whould like to do that. I felt the talk was pretty dry, but when he mentioned the other sheep-it confused me and i got to thinking -welll maybe they are right. Surely not.

weds

• Jesika
    Jesika

I don't really have anything to say, just wanted to give you a hug hon.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((wed)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit