You contemptible worms aren't giving us enough! GIVE US MORE! Service meeting part December 21, 2015

by sir82 41 Replies latest jw friends

• GrownMidget
    GrownMidget
    It's funny how everything is so plain in sight but you just don't see it while being in.
    Title is already itself saying that do more free labor and give more money.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I'm thinking that the RC in Australia a few months ago must have did a real number on the GB. Perhaps the Borg is in fear of losing it's ''tax exempt'' status or preparing for many more ''Candace Conti'' like lawsuits. Interesting times.
  • pepperheart
    pepperheart
    Im looking forward to when they start selling kingdom halls off
  • Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

LOL!!! I am a contemptible worm! It's true! and hilarious. Maybe the Gibbering Bilious wish they were in charge of Jehovah's heavenly government, and then they could collect taxes by force and violence like the earthly governments do. But until then I thumb my wormy nose at them, HAH!

Marina

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I was thinking a few months back when the U.S. government OK'd same sex marriages. I can't remember where I read it, but it went to something to the tune of ''Governments won't punish churches who condone same sex marriages''.

Very obviously the Borg HATES same sex unions. Interesting. You wonder what kind of ''punishment'' the Government could administer on religious organizations that DO NOT condone same sex marriages!! Makes a person wonder??????

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

This stuff just won't work. A bump in donations for the "Christmas season" will just mean less money in January. Increases from congregations mean reductions in profit as assemblies.

Uneducated people can only earn so much

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

From the letter in the opening post...

This video...describes some of the ways that donated funds are used by the organization.

Hmm. Watchtower, what are you hiding? Why won't you tell us all the ways donated funds are used by the organization? How much are you paying out to settle lawsuits for example? The ways you show will surely be hand picked examples intended to glorify the organization, and that's not good enough.

Until Watchtower opens it's books fully, showing all the money that comes in and where it comes from, and all the money that goes out and where it goes to, I personally would never consider returning to the organization. There are many other reasons for not returning, but financial accountability is a big one with me.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

True. We know the Borg isn't being fully transparent with where the money goes. A good example is that of the Candace Conti case. There's evidence right there the Borg isn't really being forthright with money.

A vast majority of the rank and file has even no clue about the Candace Conti case.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

If anybody has a KW friend or family member who would want to see the clip with sam herd telling everybody about the cuts they can finf the whole programe on

JW broadcasting

2015 annual meeting programe

part 2

and sam herd starts talking 3 mins in the video

• Wonderment
    Wonderment

What? More money so the WT can keep cutting closing branches and other expansions?

Where is all the money going?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit