In_between_days
    1. What is your name? In_between_days!
    2. Where were you born? Australia
    3. Were u raised as a JW? Yes
    4. If you converted to JW later in life, why? n/a
    5. When were you baptized a JW? I was never baptised
    6. When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what? n/a
    7. Are you Married? Yes
    8. Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long? Yes I was forced to in my school holidays sometimes
    9. If you are Dfed or D A ed, do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret? n/a
    10. Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most? Shunning No blood, celebrating birthdays, intolerance of other religions and religious material, intolerance of critical material, smoking, importance on dress, structure of meetings, 144000, 1914, ect ect
    11. Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still? Sex after marriage, Drug use, Stand against war
    12. If you could take any of it back, would u? I would have gone to college against my parents wishes after high school - I would have read critical material - I would have left earlier
    13. What was your worst experience at the door in the field service? Calling on High school friends and having them mock me in groups as I witnessed with my family
    14. What was your best experience in field service? When I was about 10 a woman told me to have a good look at this religion when I get older, because I had been brainwashed - I always remembered that and I did what she suggested when I was 18
    15. What was the last memorial u attended? 2 Years ago
    16. What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness? I know its a cliche but "Whatever doesnt kill me makes me stronger" is such a real statement to me
    17. Did you have to go through therapy after leaving? No, but I wish that I did
    18. how did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking? I occupied myself in other things like work and my marriage - this board helped alot to realise that the guilt I was feeling was normal, as well as alot of self help books for cult members
    19. Has anyone else quit the religion because you left? No
    20. What’s the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall? A Co who spent about 30 minutes telling the congregation a story about a little JW girl who was possessed by satan - it was just about one of the sickest things I had ever heard and I was terrified for months to follow.
    21. Have you spoken to any witnesses who came to your door after you were Dfed about what you know now? I have never had any JW's come to my door in 2 years - since I left
    22. What teachings do you think the society should throw out? 1914, 144000, all speculations for Armagedden, Only dubs will survive, all other religions are demonic, shuning, No blood, ect ect
    23. What did you do to your literature after you quit? I kept hold of some for a while, but last year I threw it all out even the NWT - i only wanted the King James Version - I didnt want anything that came from the WT
    24. Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun? no - I nearly went a few times but chickened out (guilt)
    25. Did you go sex crazy when you left? I left at the same time that I had a serious boyfriend who was not a dub - i still did not have sex until I got married
    26. Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself? I actually did all this while a was a dub surprisingly - I was a very unhappy and rebellious dub and wanted to rebel against my parents, I had died black hair and wore black makeup and pierced myself - after I left the dubs I actually became more conventional and toned down.
    27. Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you? No. Maybe.
    28. Do you have any regrets? Yes, I wish I could have realised what I know now while I was in the dubs and helped a few people out of it
    29. Do you think you will ever recover fully? I do not think I will ever be completely free of my experience as a Jehovahs Witnesse.
    30. Would you ever go back?Never
    IP: Q8gZzPSY1SVrBoXo
    RAYZORBLADE NCC: I don't see anything / Now I do
  • Charmed
    Charmed

THE ULTIMATE APOSTATE SURVEY!

1 . What is your name? kim

2. Where were you born?

5. When were you baptized a JW?

6. When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what? Never, just inactive.

7. Are you Married? Yes

8. Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long? Yes, one month.

9. If you are Dfed or D A ed, do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret? n/a

10. Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most? Everyone besides JW will be destroyed,the whole blood thing, no holidays, 1914, we don’t have a soul we are a soul.

11. Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still? God is Love.

12. If you could take any of it back, would u? Yes, in a heartbeat.

13. What was your worst experience at the door in the field service? Talked to old man that went on and on about how his cross protected him from evil. I just remember feeling very uncomfortable.

14. What was your best experience in field service? Cut out early once with another pioneer and we went to the lake. We meant to just wade in the water, but we both ended up getting totally soaked. It was such a blast.

15. What was the last memorial u attended? Last year

16. What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness? Wake up!! Read C of C!! Come to this board!! Don’t just accept everything as truth!!

17. Did you have to go through therapy after leaving? No, but I’m on Prozac for the depression.

18. how did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking? Reading this board, reading C of C, talking to other xjw’s that I knew.

19. Has anyone else quit the religion because you left? Unfortunately, no.

20. What’s the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall? Gosh, I don’t think I can pick just one.

21. Have you spoken to any witnesses who came to your door after you were Dfed about what you know now? No, too chicken sh!t.

22. What teachings do you think the society should throw out? Disfellowshipping policy for sure. I don’t care what they believe as long as they don’t take my family away from me.

23. What did you do to your literature after you quit? Threw it away.

24. Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun? Never been.

25. Did you go sex crazy when you left? No.

26. Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself? No.

27. Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you? No.

28. Do you have any regrets? No.

29. Do you think you will ever recover fully? Hopefully.

30. Would you ever go back? Absolutely not.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    1. What is your name? Marilyn
    2. Where were you born? San Diego CA (Dad was in the Navy)
    5. When were you baptized a JW? 1955 age 9 1/2
    6. When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what? Nope
    7. Are you Married? Yes
    8. Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long? Yes....regular pioneer for almost 3 yrs..............regular aux. for ages.
    9. If you are Dfed or D A ed, do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret? they still don't talk to me......some do
    10. Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most? All
    11. Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still? I think there is a God
    12. If you could take any of it back, would u? I would................I would love to have had more opportunities, especially for my children.
    13. What was your worst experience at the door in the field service? trying to explain how we came up with 1914 and the guy kept interrupting me and wouldn't let me talk.
    14. What was your best experience in field service? I enjoyed conducting Bible studies..........other than that, can't think of any enjoyable things, other than within the car group................some were really fun.
    15. What was the last memorial u attended? April (?) 2001
    16. What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness? You don't know what you are part of.
    17. Did you have to go through therapy after leaving? Yes, right here on this board. :)
    18. how did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking? reading, talking to my husband and others who had left, etc.
    19. Has anyone else quit the religion because you left? maybe indirectly...............all of the family, but most did their own research................maybe our leaving made them look at things................not sure
    20. What’s the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall?
    21. Have you spoken to any witnesses who came to your door after you were Dfed about what you know now? Nope, they don't come to my door
    22. What teachings do you think the society should throw out? Shunning. It only hurts everyone involved. (There are several others, but this to me is the most detrimental)
    23. What did you do to your literature after you quit? sold some on ebay................threw the rest away, and kept a few things that had sentimental value.
    24. Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun? Yes................am at one right now at Joy and Jst2's house.
    25. Did you go sex crazy when you left? no comment
    26. Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself? always died my hair...........no piercing or tats
    27. Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you? Nope. Don't care enough
    28. Do you have any regrets? of course
    29. Do you think you will ever recover fully? I sure hope so
    30. Would you ever go back? NEVER!!!!
  • be wise
    be wise

What is your name? BE WISE

Where were you born? UK

Were u raised as a JW? YEP

If you converted to JW later in life, why? /

When were you baptized a JW? YEP AT 15 I THINK, MAYBE 16 [SORRY, I HAVE A BAD MEMORY]

When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what? NO

Are you Married? NO

Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long? AUX PIONEERED A FEW TIMES

If you are Dfed or D A ed, do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret? /

Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most? BLIND FAITH/DF'ING/F AND D SLAVE/'THE WORLD' ATTITUDE [I HATE THIS INSULTING, BYASS MINDSET].

Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still? NONE, COS THE WTBTS HAD IT'S OWN TEACHINGS SEPARATE FROM WHAT THEY CLAIM THE BIBLE SAYS

If you could take any of it back, would u? I SUFFERED MUCH, MORE PERSONAL MINDSET AND PROBLEMS RESULTING FROM HOW I WAS TOLD TO ACT [IT WAS ALL I KNEW, THE BSTDS].

What was your worst experience at the door in the field service? GETTING DOGS SET ON US IN THE BACK GARDEN, [HEH HEH] WAS RUNNING THEN, NOT LAUGHING

What was your best experience in field service? NOT HAVING TO GO ON FIELD SERVICE

What was the last memorial u attended? NOT SURE, MAYBE 4 YEARS OR MORE

What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness? LOOK INTO YOUR RELIGION AND SEE FOR YOURSELF OTHERWISE YOU'RE FOLLOWING BLINDLY

Did you have to go through therapy after leaving? NO, BUT I SHOULD

how did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking? ON MY OWN, MADE A MENTAL EFFORT TO START MY BELEIFS FROM SCRATCH [NEARLY WENT MENTAL IN THE PROCESS]. IF I'D KNOWN ABOUT THE HELP ON THE NET I COULD RECIEVE, SOONER, IT WOULD HAVE MADE LIFE A LOT EASIER FOR ME

Has anyone else quit the religion because you left? NOT YET

What’s the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall? YOU SHOULDN'T WATCH THE TV PROGRAM 'FRIENDS' [FROM SATAN, APPARENTLEY]

Have you spoken to any witnesses who came to your door after you were Dfed about what you know now? /

What teachings do you think the society should throw out? THROW THE SOCIETY OUT OF THE TEACHING, THEY DON'T TEACH THEY BRAINWASH NICE PEOPLE

What did you do to your literature after you quit? PUT IT ALL IN A BOX AND PUT IT IN THE RUBBISH. MY MUM WANTED IT, BUT THERE WAS NO WAY IT WAS GETTING PEDDELED TO ANYONE ELSE

Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun? NO

Did you go sex crazy when you left? NO

Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself? NO, JUST GREW MY HAIR

Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you? NO, I DON'T KNOW ANY X-JW'S PERSONALLY YET

Do you have any regrets? ABOUT LEAVING, NO WAY, I THINK GOD IS PLEASED I LEFT, I FEEL GREAT.

Do you think you will ever recover fully? YES I DO, NEED COUNCELING I THINK THOUGH TO ADAPT TO THIS NEW LIFE.

Would you ever go back? HELL NO

• Soledad
    Soledad

1. What is your name? Soledad
    2. Where were you born? New York
    4. If you converted to JW later in life, why?
    5. When were you baptized a JW? 1988
    6. When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what? DA in 1998, got "sick of it all"
    7. Are you Married? Yes
    8. Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long? no never did
    9. If you are Dfed or D A ed, do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret? yes but not so secret
    10. Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most? no blood and disfellowshipping
    11. Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still? there is only one God and Jesus is his son
    12. If you could take any of it back, would u? no
    13. What was your worst experience at the door in the field service? anytime someone actually answered the door and wanted to talk--I was never prepared
    14. What was your best experience in field service? none that I can think of
    15. What was the last memorial u attended? 1998
    16. What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness? research, research, research
    17. Did you have to go through therapy after leaving? no
    18. how did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking? I had been deprogrammed for about 2 years prior to my DA. I basically challenged myself by doing all the so called "prohibited" things, like going to a birthday party, celebrating christmas with coworkers. Once I realized that there could be a life outside ot the WTS, I broke free.
    19. Has anyone else quit the religion because you left? my younger brother has faded away completely
    20. What’s the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall? that the big A would occur in less than 10 years (1992)
    21. Have you spoken to any witnesses who came to your door after you were Dfed about what you know now? no
    22. What teachings do you think the society should throw out? again the blood policy and the disfellowshipping/shunning policy
    23. What did you do to your literature after you quit? gave it to my mom
    24. Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun? no
    25. Did you go sex crazy when you left? no
    26. Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself? no
    27. Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you? no not yet but I may do so one day
    28. Do you have any regrets? I regret getting baptized
    29. Do you think you will ever recover fully? I have
    30. Would you ever go back? never ever ever!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit