The Ultimate APOSTATE SURVEY!!! Check it out!! please respond!! ^_^

by NaruNaruChan 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

1. What is your name? Mary
    2. Where were you born? In a hospital I think
    3. Were u raised as a JW? Born and bred
    4. If you converted to JW later in life, why? n/a
    5. When were you baptized a JW? In the afternoon, but I was still drunk from lunch....so I don't remember a whole lot........
    6. When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what? n/a
    7. Are you Married? nope
    8. Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long? yep....but I always faked the hours
    9. If you are Dfed or D A ed, do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret? n/a
    10. Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most? 1914 bullshit
    11. Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still? not passing the collection plate at the meetings.
    12. If you could take any of it back, would u? ya baby...............
    13. What was your worst experience at the door in the field service? Having a gorgeous guy who just got out of the shower come to the door wrapped in just a towel to listen to me talk to him about AIDS.
    14. What was your best experience in field service? Going a whole morning without getting a single person at home.
    15. What was the last memorial u attended? Last night.
    16. What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness? Read "Crisis of Conscience"
    17. Did you have to go through therapy after leaving? Haven't quite left yet.
    18. how did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking? Read COC
    19. Has anyone else quit the religion because you left? Yep. Most of my friends are ex-Witnesses
    20. What’s the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall? Too many to list, but hearing that Jesus is only the Mediator for the 144,000 was by far the craziest thing I ever heard.
    21. Have you spoken to any witnesses who came to your door after you were Dfed about what you know now? n/a
    22. What teachings do you think the society should throw out? 1914 crap and their Pedophile Protection Policy
    23. What did you do to your literature after you quit? sold it on E-Bay
    24. Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun? nope.
    25. Did you go sex crazy when you left? not yet. (grin)
    26. Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself? Dyed my hair and pierced my ears loooooong ago..........
    27. Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you? Couldn't be bothered.
    28. Do you have any regrets? Only my entire life.....other than that, not really.
    29. Do you think you will ever recover fully? Nope.
    30. Would you ever go back? Mary hasn't quite left the building yet...........
  • oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

1. what is your name? Kathi

2. Where were you born? Sandstone, Minnesota

3. Were u raised as a jw? no

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

cont.

4. If u converted to jw later in life, why? married a man who was raised in the jw.

5. When were u bapitized a jw? no memory silver moment.

6. When were you df'ed or DA'ed and for what? 1983 Pushed out shortly DA'ed for reporting domestic abuse.

7. Are you married. No happily single

8. Did u pioneer/aux pioneer. How long? aux pioneer no memory

9. If you are DF'ed or DA'ed, do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret? yes ex-ma-inlaw, daughter, daughter's ma-inlaw & Pa-inlaw.

10. Which teachings of the wtbts do you disagree with the most? The whole org.

11. Which teachings of wtbts do you agree with still? NONE OF IT!!!

12. If you could take any of it back, would u? I don't think so !!!!

13. What was your worst experience at the door in the field service ? the 14 yrs was anxiety producing to knock at the doors. I would pray that nobody would answer the door. Good christain huh? I did'nt win any points!!!

14. What was your best experience in field service? nobody was home. And me going home!!!

15. What was the last memorial u attended? with my memory lapses probably 1981

16. What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness? Definitely point out how the abuse is handle in the org. needing to change their policy !!!

17. Did you go through therapy after leaving?yes still do. the best investment I made.

18. How did you deprogram yourself from the wt thinking? with alot of support from therapy, various support groups, reclaiming my spirituality and internal work with self. Its an on going process.

19. Has anyone quit the religion because you left? my youngest daughter, she quit when she was 14. She could'nt stand the shunning of her Mother.

20. What's the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall? no memory??

21. Have you spoke to any witnesses who came to your door after you were DF'ed about what you know now? I am DA'ed. no my apt is marked in their territory map. not to knock!!

22. What teachings do you think the society should throw out? far as I am concern the whole org.

23. What did you do to your literature after you quit? recyled trash and returned to Mother Earth.

24. Have you been to an apostafesta and was it fun? no

25. Did you go sex crazy when you left? no abuse took care of that!!

26. Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo or pierce yourself? no

27. Have you picketed a convention yet or will you? no. Yes I will in a heart beat dealing domestic and sexual abuse issues.

28. Do you have any regrets? yes. The huge consequences of my becoming a jw. and dealing with the reprocussions of my decision!! In the long run it has made me a better person from those decisions. self forgiveness is an on going process.

29. Do you think you will ever fully recover fully? for me recovery is an on going process and not a final distination.

30. Would you ever go back? NO WAY JOSE!!!!!!!!!!

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

1. What is your name? Nicole
    2. Where were you born? Elk Grove Village, Illinois
    3. Were u raised as a JW? yup yup
    4. If you converted to JW later in life, why?
    5. When were you baptized a JW? October 1991, when I was 12 (got baptized with my dad)
    6. When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what? I disassociated myself in September 2002 after I read about the sexual molestation coming out of congregations.
    7. Are you Married? nope
    8. Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long? Yup I did...for 3 months
    9. If you are Dfed or D A ed, do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret? No, I don't have any contacts with anyone who's a JW
    10. Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most? That 2 witnesses need to be present while a molester is molesting, having only JW's as friends, not being patriotic, not practicing holidays...
    11. Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still? That Jehovah and Jesus are the same
    12. If you could take any of it back, would u? Yes, especially my highschool years.
    13. What was your worst experience at the door in the field service? Running into your classmates at the door.
    14. What was your best experience in field service? Going on a return visit and it lasting 3 hours.
    15. What was the last memorial u attended? April 2002
    16. What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness? Read "Crisis of Conscience"
    17. Did you have to go through therapy after leaving? No, but I'd like to address some of my issues with a therapist.
    18. how did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking? Read COC and tons of material online.
    19. Has anyone else quit the religion because you left? Yes, thankfully, my family.
    20. What’s the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall? Oh gawd, allot of crap.
    21. Have you spoken to any witnesses who came to your door after you were Dfed about what you know now? No
    22. What teachings do you think the society should throw out? The entire org needs an overhaul!
    23. What did you do to your literature after you quit? Wiped my ass with it.
    24. Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun? No, but I'd love to come to one!!
    25. Did you go sex crazy when you left? No
    26. Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself? Yup, pierced my naval
    27. Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you? I don't even want to look at those people.
    28. Do you have any regrets? Not leaving sooner.
    29. Do you think you will ever recover fully? I hope so...I know that each day brings a chance to let go of that teaching...
    30. Would you ever go back? HELL NO.
  • ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    THE ULTIMATE APOSTATE SURVEY!

1. What is your name? Jana
    2. Where were you born? Montclair. CA
    3. Were u raised as a JW? YES
    4. If you converted to JW later in life, why? NO
    5. When were you baptized a JW? 13
    6. When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what? NO. WALKED AWAY. NO LETTER
    7. Are you Married? NO. ALMOST WAS THOUGH
    8. Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long? YES. REG PIONEERED 1 1/2 YEARS. AUX PIONEERED OFF AND ON
    9. If you are Dfed or D A ed, do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret? N/A
    10. Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most? WILL COME BACK TO THIS
    11. Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still? NO TRINITY. AND BASIC BIBLE TEACHINGS. THAT JESUS DIED ON A TORTURE STAKE.
    12. If you could take any of it back, would u? NO
    13. What was your worst experience at the door in the field service?
    14. What was your best experience in field service?
    15. What was the last memorial u attended? 2 YEARS AGO
    16. What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness? THEY SAY TO RESEARCH EVERYTHING. DONT LISTEN TO FALSE RELIGION. i SAY RESEARCH WHAT THEY SAY, THEY ARE FALSE RELIGION
    17. Did you have to go through therapy after leaving? NO
    18. how did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking? CUT OFF COMPLETELY
    19. Has anyone else quit the religion because you left? YES
    20. What’s the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall? CHRISTIANS DONT GO TO LAS VEGAS. THERE WERE 2 TREES IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN
    21. Have you spoken to any witnesses who came to your door after you were Dfed about what you know now? NO
    22. What teachings do you think the society should throw OUT? SHUNNING, NO HOLIDAYS, JWS ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO ARE RIGHT, AND ONLY GOOD PEOPLE ARMAGEDDON
    23. What did you do to your literature after you quit? USED IT TO HOLD UP THE BROKEN LEG OF MY OLD BED
    24. Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun? NO
    25. Did you go sex crazy when you left? NO
    26. Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself? YES
    27. Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you? NO
    28. Do you have any regrets? SOME
    29. Do you think you will ever recover fully? YES
    30. Would you ever go back? NO!
    IP: Q8gZzPSY1SVrBoXo
    RAYZORBLADE NCC: I don't see anything / Now I do
  • asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

1. What is your name? Liz
    2. Where were you born? Missouri
    3. Were u raised as a JW? No
    4. If you converted to JW later in life, why? Hubby became one and I got tired of arguing
    5. When were you baptized a JW? ummm...88 or 89?
    6. When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what? Walked away
    7. Are you Married? Yes
    8. Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long? Yeah, pioneered less than a year
    9. If you are Dfed or D A ed, do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret? I still get emailed jokes from one sister
    10. Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most? Women's submission, and basically all of it
    11. Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still? NOTHING
    12. If you could take any of it back, would u? That's a hard one...it made me what I am today and I like that, I'd be afraid to change that.
    13. What was your worst experience at the door in the field service? Elderly Catholic lady who had been a nice return visit bursting into tears and saying, "Why can't you just leave me alone?" I felt like crap.
    14. What was your best experience in field service? THis is kind of a long story - I was out with a car group with a pioneer couple who were friends of mine. The sister got out to take a door (this was in rurals). As she shut the car door, a huge Rottweiler came around the house and stood there looking at her...she was terrified, begging her husband to get out and help her. He refused to get out of the car and she was backed up against her car door, trapped. Finally I just got out, walked around the car, looked at the dog and said, "Awww, you're a good little pupper, aren't you???" and smiled at him. He dissolved into wiggles, wagging his tail and licking me (he hadn't been mean at all, he was just looking at her to see if she would play and none of the rest of the car group realized it!). The rest of the car group thought I was a miracle worker (they just didn't know anything about dogs). I thought it was the funniest damn thing I ever saw. Mr. Pioneer/Elder and the other Elder in the car were totally shown up as cowards. It was GREAT.
    15. What was the last memorial u attended? ummm early 90's?
    16. What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness? this religion is the biggest bunch of lies I've ever come across
    17. Did you have to go through therapy after leaving? no
    18. how did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking? We were lucky, we just gradually went back to being 'ourselves' again (but stronger)
    19. Has anyone else quit the religion because you left? dunno, no contact with old hall
    20. What’s the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall? the elder who told me (literally) to "keep your mouth shut" about something I knew about his wife
    21. Have you spoken to any witnesses who came to your door after you were Dfed about what you know now? just that we didn't believe it anymore
    22. What teachings do you think the society should throw out? ALL OF IT
    23. What did you do to your literature after you quit? sent it off to an apostate group
    24. Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun? not yet
    25. Did you go sex crazy when you left? not anymore than i was already
    26. Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself? not yet, not yet, yep
    27. Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you? probably not, not worth the effort
    28. Do you have any regrets? not really
    29. Do you think you will ever recover fully? it will always have affected me
    30. Would you ever go back? Are you kidding? Heck, I wouldn't even be a Christian again!
  • jwbot
    jwbot

1. What is your name? Jessie
    2. Where were you born? 05/20/1982 (I am 21 next month! yay!)
    3. Were u raised as a JW? born one
    4. If you converted to JW later in life, why? born one
    5. When were you baptized a JW? never, people got suspicious when I was in my teens, then some started to stop hanging out with me because I was getting to old (15-17)
    6. When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what? Havn't been formally
    7. Are you Married? NO!
    8. Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long? nope, I faked sick a lot to avoid service, but still had to go most of the time
    9. If you are Dfed or D A ed, do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret? I am not either, but my family still does not talk to me!
    10. Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most? The inequality of men and women. Gender roles really get my feminist blood boiling.
    11. Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still? I miss the feeling of belonging, I also find myself researching the origins of holidays too.
    12. If you could take any of it back, would u? Nope, never. I am a happier person mentally and emotionally. I miss my family, but they can not change who I have become and who I have always been.
    13. What was your worst experience at the door in the field service? Running into classmates from school and getting made fun of the next day....I hated field service, how could I stand up for myself when I didn't even beleive in what I was doing?
    14. What was your best experience in field service? Hanging out with friends
    15. What was the last memorial u attended? Last year, not this year.
    16. What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness? I can not imagine anyone believing men and women do not deserve the same treatment, I wish I could get more people to understand that men and women are both capable of achieving great things.
    17. Did you have to go through therapy after leaving? I went to counsuling. I have great respect for professionals, but I felt that I could find my way on my own, I needed to. It was the only way I could find myself, who I was, and what my core beleifs really were. A counseler helped me start on my way.
    18. how did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking? College is a wonderful thing. I wasn't exactly programmed to begin with though...
    19. Has anyone else quit the religion because you left? No, working on my brother and close friend though...
    20. What’s the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall? A wacho 'brother' would call catholics "cat-licks" not sure if it was on purpose. Also he was really sexist and it was reflected in his talks...the few he was allowed to give, because he was crazy.
    21. Have you spoken to any witnesses who came to your door after you were Dfed about what you know now? No, and I am starting to feel left out...
    22. What teachings do you think the society should throw out? That the governing body is the voice of God. That men and women are not equal, that its ok to protect child molesters, etc.
    23. What did you do to your literature after you quit? Keep it for research. Also, I photoshoped some of their lame pictures, those are fun! In addition, when I was in the congregation, during the talks, I would get SO bored, I would make comic bubbles on the pictures for what people were REALLY thinking and saying...comic gold. Made my mom laugh, my dad pissed. Gotta hold on to those.
    24. Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun? Never been :(
    25. Did you go sex crazy when you left? I didn't go crazy at all, but I have always felt that we should be free with our bodies and sexuality. Sex is beautiful and I am a sexual and sensual person, our cravings can not be denied. It is important to be safe though.
    26. Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself? 6 piercings on the face, and so far, only 1 tattoo. I love body art, and now I can express myself the way I have always wanted to.
    27. Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you? I have never. When I went to the last convention I have ever been to last year, there were picketers, I wanted to talk to them but I didn't out of respect for my mother who was still talking to me at the time.
    28. Do you have any regrets? That I didn't leave earlier, but that might have been hard, no job, car, not out of high school, etc. hehe
    29. Do you think you will ever recover fully? No, it will always be with me, but it can only make me a stronger, better person.
    30. Would you ever go back? No, I am too independant to rely on an evil organization and men for my salvation. I could never lower myself to that lever. It goes against my being. I would not be being honest to myself.
  • Tammie
    Tammie

THE ULTIMATE APOSTATE SURVEY!

1. What is your name? Tammie
    2. Where were you born? Texas
    3. Were u raised as a JW? Yes
    4. If you converted to JW later in life, why? No
    5. When were you baptized a JW? 17
    6. When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what? I was disassocated, got tired of all the bull that was being dished out.
    7. Are you Married? Married
    8. Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long? Yes. Reg Pioneered 3 1/2 years. Aux Pioneered off and on.
    9. If you are Dfed or D A ed, do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret? Depends on what is going on, but generally no.
    10. Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most? Almost all of it.
    11. Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still? None of it.
    12. If you could take any of it back, would u? No
    13. What was your worst experience at the door in the field service?
    14. What was your best experience in field service?
    15. What was the last memorial u attended? 2001
    16. What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness? Research everything.
    17. Did you have to go through therapy after leaving? Yes
    18. how did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking? Prayer, and got rid of all the WT publications.
    19. Has anyone else quit the religion because you left? Yes
    20. What’s the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall? The rules of dating, and the putting down of the female gender.
    21. Have you spoken to any witnesses who came to your door after you were Dfed about what you know now? No
    22. What teachings do you think the society should throw OUT? The shunning issue.
    23. What did you do to your literature after you quit? All of it when into the trash bin.
    24. Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun? No. I have not been to one.
    25. Did you go sex crazy when you left? No
    26. Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself? No
    27. Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you? No. But that is something my hubby would love to do, if he did then I would do it.
    28. Do you have any regrets? A few
    29. Do you think you will ever recover fully? Yes
    30. Would you ever go back? HELL NO!!!!!
  • riz
    riz

1. What is your name? riz
    2. Where were you born? in a hospital
    3. Were u raised as a JW? yes
    4. If you converted to JW later in life, why? n/a
    5. When were you baptized a JW? 1989
    6. When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what? i haven't been.
    7. Are you Married? yes
    8. Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long? yes. whenever i was feeling extra guilty.
    9. If you are Dfed or D A ed, do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret? n/a
    10. Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most? too many to name
    11. Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still? there's no hell. that's about it.
    12. If you could take any of it back, would u? yes. what a waste of time.
    13. What was your worst experience at the door in the field service? i had a gun pulled on me.
    14. What was your best experience in field service? coffee break.
    15. What was the last memorial u attended? last night :(
    16. What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness? remove your head from your anus.
    17. Did you have to go through therapy after leaving? no but I think I should have.
    18. how did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking? I read a lot and analyzed myself a lot and talked a lot to people who aren't religious zealots.
    19. Has anyone else quit the religion because you left? i don't take full credit, but there are a couple of people who basically 'left' with me.
    20. What’s the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall? this could take hours, but I gotta go with the smurf thing.
    21. Have you spoken to any witnesses who came to your door after you were Dfed about what you know now? i don't answer the door to them.
    22. What teachings do you think the society should throw out? none of them. let them live their miserable lives with their stupid doctrines.
    23. What did you do to your literature after you quit? boxed it up and forgot about it.
    24. Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun? not yet.
    25. Did you go sex crazy when you left? define crazy.
    26. Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself? i did all of that before i left.
    27. Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you? no and no.
    28. Do you have any regrets? i regret that i wasted so much time with them. other than that, no.
    29. Do you think you will ever recover fully? YES!
    30. Would you ever go back? NO!
  • ESTEE
    ESTEE

1. What is your name? Esther
    2. Where were you born? Gimli, Manitoba, Canada
    3. Were u raised as a JW? yes, ran away from home at 16, went "worldlyTM" until I was 20.
    4. If you converted to JW later in life, why? By then I was married to an alcoholic (like my dad), had two kids and didn't want the same kind of life for them...so went back to jw so they would not grow up alcoholic
    5. When were you baptized a JW? 1978
    6. When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what? DF'd in 1999 for getting "involved" with my ballroom dance partner. The affair lasted three years. He was toooo controlling, so I broke up with him and changed provinces...now live in BC
    7. Are you Married? no
    8. Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long? yes Aux pio...sporatically a month or two at a time...and six months in a row once.
    9. If you are Dfed or D A ed, do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret? no
    10. Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most? shunning
    11. Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still? ARGH!!!! Bite your tongue!!!
    12. If you could take any of it back, would u? I would have started ballroom dancing at age 4 and gone to University
    13. What was your worst experience at the door in the field service? Running into classmates at the door.
    14. What was your best experience in field service? When no one answered
    15. What was the last memorial u attended? 1999.
    16. What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness? One day my kids will regret shunning me.
    17. Did you have to go through therapy after leaving? yes
    18. how did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking? My therapist understood cult mentality and high-control behaviour groups and that helped me a lot...also I took many courses and read books relating to self-help...oh!.... and Crisis of Conscience.
    19. Has anyone else quit the religion because you left? not that I know of
    20. What’s the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall? Sisters were not allowed to get an education, because they had to live for their "yet-future" husband's desires, rather than their own.
    21. Have you spoken to any witnesses who came to your door after you were Dfed about what you know now? no.
    22. What teachings do you think the society should throw out? Let them do what they want, just leave me alone.
    23. What did you do to your literature after you quit? Boxed it up and threw it away -- a box at a time -- into my apartment dumpster
    24. Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun? No, haven't been..
    25. Did you go sex crazy when you left? Define sex-crazy
    26. Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself? no.
    27. Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you? no, and no.
    28. Do you have any regrets? ummmmm, only that my best friend Gail didn't leave with me.
    29. Do you think you will ever recover fully? yes, of course, they have no hold on meeeee!!!!!
    30. Would you ever go back? HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit