The Ultimate APOSTATE SURVEY!!! Check it out!! please respond!! ^_^

by NaruNaruChan 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

1. Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun? n/a

Aw come on Wednesday. Come on in the water's fine! Can I tempt you with my dead sexy legs by wearing a kitl to the next too?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

1. What is your name? Bridget Rochelle Gaudette
    2. Where were you born? Wichita, Kansas, USA
    3. Were u raised as a JW? Yes
    4. If you converted to JW later in life, why?
    5. When were you baptized a JW? Age 13, 1991 I think
    6. When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what? Age 22, 2003 because dating a worldy guy could be a stumbling block for others. Not to be mistaken with fornication.
    7. Are you Married? Yes, to the guy I got df'd for dating.
    8. Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long? Yes. Months.
    9. If you are Dfed or D A ed, do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret? Nope.
    10. Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most? Disfellowshipping and no blood tranfusions.
    11. Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still? No smoking.
    12. If you could take any of it back, would u? My family.
    13. What was your worst experience at the door in the field service? A guy yelling at my when I was 12.
    14. What was your best experience in field service? Eww, none!
    15. What was the last memorial u attended? 2001
    16. What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness? Explore the religions beginnings, and examine everything closely.
    17. Did you have to go through therapy after leaving? No, but I used antidepressants.
    18. how did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking? My husband the athiest and lots of good sex.
    19. Has anyone else quit the religion because you left? No.
    20. What’s the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall? Everyone but JWs will be destroyed at the big A.
    21. Have you spoken to any witnesses who came to your door after you were Dfed about what you know now? No, but the elders are coming by in two weeks. Wish me luck.
    22. What teachings do you think the society should throw out? Umm, that'd be too long a list. See Q 10.
    23. What did you do to your literature after you quit? Kept it.
    24. Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun? No.
    25. Did you go sex crazy when you left? YES!!!!
    26. Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself? No but I will be. I want a tatoo and my belly button pierced.
    27. Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you? No and no.
    28. Do you have any regrets? I wish that I had went out with a bang.
    29. Do you think you will ever recover fully? No.
    30. Would you ever go back? Never!!
  • unclebruce
    unclebruce

1. Would you ever go back? not for a million $$$$$$$

awww you could fake it for a million bucks princess .. take the money then everytime the Elders come to ask why you don't attend meetings or go out in the field just paint green dots on your face or better still do what a lot of sisters do - say "I'm not a well woman - I've got trouble with my plumbing"

• Swan
    Swan

1. What is your name? Tammy
    2. Where were you born? Fairbanks, Alaska
    4. If you converted to JW later in life, why?
    5. When were you baptized a JW? 1973
    6. When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what? DAed myself in 1993 in order to get a life
    7. Are you Married? Yes
    8. Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long? No
    9. If you are Dfed or D A ed, do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret? I can't say; I promised them confidentiality
    10. Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most? Shunning
    11. Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still? Death is the absence of life, nonexistence, nothingness
    12. If you could take any of it back, would u? Yes
    13. What was your worst experience at the door in the field service? Some old guy yelling because he thought we were attacking Nixon
    14. What was your best experience in field service? When we found our lost dog and took her home
    15. What was the last memorial u attended? Don't remember for sure, 1991 I think
    16. What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness? Go to the public library and find the date that Jerusalem fell to Babylon
    17. Did you have to go through therapy after leaving? Yes
    18. how did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking? Research, expressing my feelings and thoughts online, meeting others who have been through the same
    19. Has anyone else quit the religion because you left? Not yet
    20. What’s the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall? That the WTBTS never said it was 1975
    21. Have you spoken to any witnesses who came to your door after you were Dfed about what you know now? It's not my job to preach anymore
    22. What teachings do you think the society should throw out? Shunning, blood, covering up child abuse
    23. What did you do to your literature after you quit? Tossed it
    24. Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun? Yes, and it was very fun
    25. Did you go sex crazy when you left? That's a relative term, but in my view, no
    26. Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself? Only earrings
    27. Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you? No and probably not
    28. Do you have any regrets? No regrets about leaving, plenty about staying in so long
    29. Do you think you will ever recover fully? Maybe, if I keep working hard enough
    30. Would you ever go back? Never
  • kikisdragon
    kikisdragon

1. name? Karolyn
    2. born? Seattle - 1969
    3. raised as a JW? Yes
    4. If you converted to JW later in life, why? does not apply
    5. baptized a JW? 1987
    6. When disfellowshipped, and for what? 1991, then reinstated 1 1/2 yrs later; Dfd again in 1999, I think - can't actually remember, its a little fuzzy; both times for fornication
    7. Married? No - divorced
    8. pioneer? How long?
      Only aux pioneered for about 4 months about a year after getting baptized
    9. do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret?
      Not now, unless you count my mom who talks to me only when I call her, and only about "business", and for no longer than 5 minutes
    10. Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most? women being in subjection to men, that god is a god of love, and just about all of them
    11. Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still? None
    12. If you could take any of it back, would u?
      Not if it meant never meeting my ex husband, or having my son Jordan
    13. worst experience in the field service?
      My first time back out in service after my son was born, after being reinstated, and I fall down while holding Jordan. Jordan's crying, I scraped my leg, ruined my nylons, ripped my skirt, and basically just felt embarassed. Went home immediately. No one ever called or came by to see if I was ok.
    14. best experience in field service?
      ending up in the same car with a guy I had a crush on (when I was a teenager) and getting to sit next to him the entire morning. other than that - it all sucked, hated it.
    15. last memorial u attended? 1998 I think.
    16. What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness? trust your own feelings, research everything by going to outside sources, believe in people and not in an invisible friend, don't let other people run your own life
    17. Did you have to go through therapy after leaving?
      a little - would like more but insurance won't cover it unless I'm suicidal, a drunk, a druggie or abusive, which I am none of those things.
    18. how did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking?
      reading exJW sites and info, asking questions, talking to sister and close friend, visiting other churces (although I do not attend any churches now)
    19. Has anyone else quit the religion because you left?
      My son (11) and hopefully it stays that way
    20. craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall?
      can't think of anything that stands out at the moment
    21. spoken to any witnesses who came to your door?
      Elders a couple of times, basically just told them that, No, I don't plan on coming back because I don't want to belong to an organization that protects pedophiles. If they would come by at a decent time when I might actually be dressed, I would have a lot more to say to them. :)
    22. What teachings do you think the society should throw out? All of them.
    23. What did you do to your literature after you quit?
      Sold some on ebay, threw a bunch out, and still have more on a shelf that needs to be thrown out.
    24. Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun?
      one, it was nice, but I felt out of place, and hardly anyone talked to me, and since I am not a social butterfly, it was hard to feel comfortable. Did meet an old friend of my mom's from my old congregation there though which was a very nice surprise.
    25. Did you go sex crazy when you left?
      right before, and then afterwards, definetely. Now, I'm basically turned off of sex until I straiten my life out and find the right man.
    26. Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself?
      No, but would like to get a tattoo
    27. Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you? no; maybe, if I thought it would do any good
    28. Do you have any regrets?
      Big regrets about raising my son as a JW for his first 6 years. Missed out on a lot of great stuff. : ( Also, wish I had left the organization before my nonJW grama died - she was so great, and I would have loved to celebrate at least one Xmas with her.
    29. Do you think you will ever recover fully?
      No - I keep trying but it so hard to forget some things.
    30. Would you ever go back? Easiest question of all - HELL NO!

Great survey!
  • pr_capone
    pr_capone

1. What is your name? Eremic Granell though I went by Eric Rowe during my time in
    2. Where were you born? Perth Amboy, New Jersey
    3. Were u raised as a JW? Kind of.... we started when I was 7
    4. If you converted to JW later in life, why? Because we were living in Puerto Rico at the time and the people at my hall spoke english.
    5. When were you baptized a JW? November 16, 1991
    6. When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what? I havent been as of yet... they are tryin to get me for apostacy... imagine that
    7. Are you Married? Nope
    8. Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long? I was a regular pioneer for 2 years and several times I aux pioneered
    9. If you are Dfed or D A ed, do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret? Even though I am not either I am considered bad association but there are some JW's who talk to me and none too secret
    10. Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most? pretty much all of it
    11. Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still? That there was a God at some point in history
    12. If you could take any of it back, would u? tough question.... being in has kind of shaped me as to who I am now. Had I not been in I never would have met you all. I dont think I would.
    13. What was your worst experience at the door in the field service? Having the circuit overseer of the spanish congregation ask how I came into the troof then ignore me completely while I related my story.
    14. What was your best experience in field service? Just hanging out with people I called friends back in the day. At times we wouldnt even do service... we would just drive around and talk.
    15. What was the last memorial u attended? last year... this is the first that I do not attend.
    16. What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness? GET OUT!!!!!
    17. Did you have to go through therapy after leaving? My own personal sort of therapy involving some fine spiritual food from Valis and drinking. I am over it now though. :D
    18. how did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking? I havent yet completely. I still say we and us when I talk about it. Pisses me off to no end
    19. Has anyone else quit the religion because you left? No..... but I didnt bring anyone in either so I am even for now.
    20. What’s the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall? I know we are best friends but I have been dating your girlfriend.... we are getting married soon.
    21. Have you spoken to any witnesses who came to your door after you were Dfed about what you know now? Nope... I think I am on the do not call list. hehehehe
    22. What teachings do you think the society should throw out? all of it
    23. What did you do to your literature after you quit? threw it all away with the execption of the WT library
    24. Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun? Hell yeah!!!!! Dallas '03 baby!
    25. Did you go sex crazy when you left? Nope... still a virgin actually. Stems not from the JW bit but my own beliefs.
    26. Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself? No but I will be getting 2 out of the 3 listed above... you guess which.
    27. Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you? Nah... not gonna waste my time with stuff like that.
    28. Do you have any regrets? Many
    29. Do you think you will ever recover fully? Eventually
    30. Would you ever go back? F*CK NO!

Kansas District Overbeer

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

Whoops...

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

What is your name? Max Where were you born? Australia Were u raised as a JW? Yep, didn't go to many meetings until I was about 15 though. Foolishly accepted a study and that was the end of me... When were you baptized a JW? 1988 I think When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what? Walked away in 1998 Are you Married? Yes, and happily. Walked away together hand in hand...

Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long? Auxilaried twice. The second time really knocked me around - I hated and resented every minute of it. It was bloody awful and was part of my process of leaving. The first time was just as bad, but I didn't know enough to even think of walking out back then.

Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most? 1) The ones that require JW to do things to the exclusion of their own needs - like, go to meetings/conventions/pioneering/whatever ahead of earning a living/getting an education etc;

2) The ones that distort peoples thinking and capacity to think for themselves, especially by using guilt and the sorts of manipulations Ray wrote about in In Search of Christian Freedom;

3) Everything else they ever wrote, said, implied, thought or omitted...

Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still? I can't think of a single one. And I've tried.

If you could take any of it back, would u? Like, if I could tell my 15yo self to reject the bible study and never become a JW.... Ughhhh..... I'm alive, healthy and have a great wife who I met through the JW's... so would I risk all that.... I don't know.... Are there things I'd like to undo... Of course..

What was your worst experience at the door in the field service? Can't remember... It's just one horrid blur now... Everytime someone came to the door was bad...

What was your best experience in field service? Meeting a guy for about 15 minutes who was probably a professor and the greatest teacher of all time... I was doubting, but he just prompted a few more brain cells to do their job and realise the JW were just recycling the same old religious garbage that's been coming out for 1000's of years...

What was the last memorial u attended? 1998 I think Did you have to go through therapy after leaving? No, only needed that when i was in. It helped me see the bullshit for what it was. Has anyone else quit the religion because you left? I didn't stick around to find out, and I never told anyone why because it wasn't in my self-interest to do so. My brother did though.

What did you do to your literature after you quit? It's at my mothers place Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun? No

Did you go sex crazy when you left? ;-) We tied a few new things and our sex life is way, way better... thank you very much for asking... Would you like more details? ;-) Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself? N Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you? N

Do you have any regrets? Ughghh... Telling someone to dob on a fornicatrix bothers me... But she got out before being baptised, so maybe she came off the better for it? Do you think you will ever recover fully? Oh, I dunno...Would you ever go back? As an undercover cop maybe... but only if being anally retentive becomes a crime

Cheers, Max

• obiwan
    obiwan
    1. What is your name? Louis
    2. Where were you born? Indiana
    4. If you converted to JW later in life, why? N/A
    5. When were you baptized a JW? 1984
    6. When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what? 1990,Sex
    7. Are you Married? Nope
    8. Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long? Nope
    9. If you are Dfed or D A ed, do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret? Nope
    10. Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most? Shunning
    11. Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still? Basic bible principles
    12. If you could take any of it back, would u? Yep
    13. What was your worst experience at the door in the field service? Girl in her undies
    14. What was your best experience in field service? Girl in here undies (mom was with me)
    15. What was the last memorial u attended? 2000
    16. What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness? Hypocrosy
    17. Did you have to go through therapy after leaving? Some
    18. how did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking? Living life
    19. Has anyone else quit the religion because you left? Nope
    20. What’s the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall? Dunno, it's all crazy
    21. Have you spoken to any witnesses who came to your door after you were Dfed about what you know now? Yes
    22. What teachings do you think the society should throw out? Everything they made up
    23. What did you do to your literature after you quit? I still have my bible
    24. Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun?Yes and Yes
    25. Did you go sex crazy when you left? OOOHHH YEAH!
    26. Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself? Heck no
    27. Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you? NO and NO
    28. Do you have any regrets? Yes
    29. Do you think you will ever recover fully? No
    30. Would you ever go back?NO
    IP: Q8gZzPSY1SVrBoXo
  • Abaddon
    Abaddon

What is your name?

Gyles

Where were you born?

London (1965)

Were u raised as a JW?

Yes

When were you baptized a JW?

Errr... July 28th 1984?

When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what?

I'm a walk away who intentionally avoided DF or DA to minimise problems with my family and x-wife (and mother of my daughters)

Are you Married?

Not now, but am in a relationship

Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long?

I gave up full time work to Aux for three months

Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most?

Errr, I'll not count the whole 'god' thing and be a little more specific... shunning, no dissent allowed, Fetid Deoderant Salve, outside influences, blood, Creationism... it's a long list...

Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still?

None of any relevence

If you could take any of it back, would u?

Nah. I am who I am because of what I was and what happened to me. I am happy with who I am. To take any back would mean I wasn't me, and I like me. Most days.

What was your worst experience at the door in the field service?

Getting yelled at by mad lady who called police.

What was your best experience in field service?

Going to a all-glass door (you know the ripply obscure glass) and having it 'answered' but not opened by a naked woman.

What was the last memorial u attended?

1993 I guess

What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness?

Don't eat the yellow snow

Did you have to go through therapy after leaving?

I didn't. Whetehr I should have is a different question

how did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking?

Internet and University and knowing real people

Has anyone else quit the religion because you left?

Nope

What’s the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall?

That wearing an anklet meant you were a prostitute, and that slits in skirts meant you were a prostuitute, and that oral sex was wrong...

Have you spoken to any witnesses who came to your door after you were Dfed about what you know now?

Yeah, the only time I've had a proper talk with some Witnesses on the door since I managed to talk about organisational integrity, the Mexican millitary service issue and the NGO issue, for half an hour.... without breathing...

What teachings do you think the society should t hrow out?

All of them

What did you do to your literature after you quit?

Left it with my wife

Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun?

No

Did you go sex crazy when you left?

Yes

Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself?

Yes to hair and piercings

Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you?

No and no

Do you have any regrets?

No, they are worthless

Do you think you will ever recover fully?

Recover fully? I am not affected by it that much now, I feel, but it will always be a part of my past life and have some influence on me.

Would you ever go back?

Never

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit