The Ultimate APOSTATE SURVEY!!! Check it out!! please respond!! ^_^

by NaruNaruChan 44 Replies latest jw friends

• NaruNaruChan
    NaruNaruChan

Ok, we all get them in the mail, but here's one geared towards us that I just wrote up. Feel free to add to it, as I'd love for it to go around a bit ^_^

Copy and paste this into your response box because I just wrote it and I figure whattheheck, this could be good!!!

THE ULTIMATE APOSTATE SURVEY!

• NaruNaruChan
    NaruNaruChan

I figured I would go first. ^_^

Copy and paste this into your response box because I just wrote it and I figure whattheheck, this could be good!!!

• NaruNaruChan
    NaruNaruChan

• NaruNaruChan
    NaruNaruChan

THE ULTIMATE APOSTATE SURVEY!

1. What is your name?
    2. Where were you born?
    3. Were u raised as a JW?
    4. If you converted to JW later in life, why?
    5. When were you baptized a JW?
    6. When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what?
    7. Are you Married?
    8. Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long?
    9. If you are Dfed or D A ed, do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret?
    10. Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most?
    11. Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still?
    12. If you could take any of it back, would u?
    13. What was your worst experience at the door in the field service?
    14. What was your best experience in field service?
    15. What was the last memorial u attended?
    16. What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness?
    17. Did you have to go through therapy after leaving?
    18. how did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking?
    19. Has anyone else quit the religion because you left?
    20. What’s the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall?
    21. Have you spoken to any witnesses who came to your door after you were Dfed about what you know now?
    22. What teachings do you think the society should throw out?
    23. What did you do to your literature after you quit?
    24. Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun?
    25. Did you go sex crazy when you left?
    26. Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself?
    27. Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you?
    28. Do you have any regrets?
    29. Do you think you will ever recover fully?
    30. Would you ever go back?
  • RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

NCC: I'm afraid I don't see anything.

OK: THERE IT IS...thanks!

1. What is your name? Ray
    2. Where were you born? London, Ontario, Canada. Lived there as an infant only.
    3. Were u raised as a JW? No
    4. If you converted to JW later in life, why? Felt it may help me with my sexuality, make me a better person.
    5. When were you baptized a JW? Spring 1981
    6. When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what? homosexuality
    7. Are you Married? No
    8. Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long? Yes. Several months, can't remember.
    9. If you are Dfed or D A ed, do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret? None of them
    10. Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most? too many to list
    11. Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still? none
    12. If you could take any of it back, would u? No way!
    13. What was your worst experience at the door in the field service? some guy screaming his head off with a red beet face; thought he was going to trounce us.
    14. What was your best experience in field service? when we finished
    15. What was the last memorial u attended? 1983
    16. What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness? Question anything/everything.
    17. Did you have to go through therapy after leaving? Yes
    18. how did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking? Talking to other XJWs.
    19. Has anyone else quit the religion because you left? not that I know of
    20. What’s the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall? too numerous to mention
    21. Have you spoken to any witnesses who came to your door after you were Dfed about what you know now? No, not yet.
    22. What teachings do you think the society should throw out? ALL OF THEM
    23. What did you do to your literature after you quit? I left it at the last place I lived, back then.
    24. Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun? No, not yet, but I'm planning on it.
    25. Did you go sex crazy when you left? Yes, but who wouldn't
    26. Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself? Yes to all, but I did not do any piercing to myself, I had a professional do it. I have gotten rid of the piercings.
    27. Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you? No and Maybe
    28. Do you have any regrets? None
    29. Do you think you will ever recover fully? I think so.
    30. Would you ever go back? NEVER
  • joannadandy
    joannadandy

1. What is your name? Joanna
    2. Where were you born? Pease, Minnesota - at our house (damn hippy parents)
    3. Were u raised as a JW? Yes
    4. If you converted to JW later in life, why? n/a
    5. When were you baptized a JW? Nope
    6. When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what? Nope
    7. Are you Married? Nope
    8. Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long? I put in the aux pioneer hours a few summers, but it wasn't official as I was not dipped.
    9. If you are Dfed or D A ed, do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret? Some of them talk to me, but act all werid like they don't know if they should. None of my good friends from childhood of kept in contact at all.
    10. Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most? Most of them.
    11. Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still? None that I can think of, I have pretty much become athiest.
    12. If you could take any of it back, would u? Nope. I am who I am...I wouldn't be me if I wasn't raised the way I was.
    13. What was your worst experience at the door in the field service? Offering a big hairy biker dude and Awake about breast cancer...I was like 15 and mortified.
    14. What was your best experience in field service? Anytime you lucked out and ended up not having to talk to anyone. Or the times when I was 16 and we got a car-group of teenagers who just putzed around the whole time.
    15. What was the last memorial u attended? April (?) 2001
    16. What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness? Ain-t no lovin like apostate lovin!!
    17. Did you have to go through therapy after leaving? No but I should have.
    18. how did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking? Read lots of other information about religions, read some philosophy, realized there is more than ONE way to look at the universe.
    19. Has anyone else quit the religion because you left? Nope
    20. What’s the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall? That if your spouse dies, and you remarry, your old marriage is null and void in the new system. How do they know that?? What if you liked your first spouse better??
    21. Have you spoken to any witnesses who came to your door after you were Dfed about what you know now? Nope, but I laid into some Mormons once.
    22. What teachings do you think the society should throw out? Shunning. It only hurts everyone involved. (There are several others, but this to me is the most detrimental)
    23. What did you do to your literature after you quit? Nothing still have it.
    24. Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun? Several...they are the best time you could ever imagine, the love you feel for everyone is amazing...a much better high than any lame-ass convention!
    25. Did you go sex crazy when you left? Nope, I was always sex crazy.
    26. Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself? No, I did that while I was in...
    27. Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you? Nope. If one of my biggest beefs is how they force their beliefs on others, why would I want to repeat that mistake and force my views on them?
    28. Do you have any regrets? Several, not all of which are JW related.
    29. Do you think you will ever recover fully? Nope. As long as my parents are in, I will never be rid of that mentality, and even if they weren't it would still linger with me. When you spend your entire life, and your whole value system is based on their teachings, how can you ever get over that? Am I a happy well-adjusted person, yes. Will I ever forget...that's impossible.
    30. Would you ever go back? Not likely, but you never know...
  • berten
    berten

1. What is your name? Robert
    2. Where were you born? October 1960
    3. Were u raised as a JW? From my 6th year
    4. If you converted to JW later in life, why? Because of our fanatic mother
    5. When were you baptized a JW? When I was around 16 years old
    6. When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what? I got bored
    7. Are you Married? No
    8. Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long? Never
    9. If you are Dfed or D A ed, do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret? n.a.
    10. Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most? No life at all after death.
    11. Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still? None that I can think of
    12. If you could take any of it back, would u? Redo my life as a non-JW? Gladly,where do I sign up?
    13. What was your worst experience at the door in the field service? Doing the sales talk,i.o.w. the field service itself *was* the *worst* experience
    14. What was your best experience in field service? None that I can think of
    15. What was the last memorial u attended? The one in 1982
    16. What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness? Get Out Now!!!
    17. Did you have to go through therapy after leaving? No
    18. how did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking? By reading "forbidden" literature ("crisis of conscience","Apocalypse delayed",etc)
    19. Has anyone else quit the religion because you left? No
    20. What’s the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall? Too much to mention
    21. Have you spoken to any witnesses who came to your door after you were Dfed about what you know now? Yes,it was a pointless exercise...
    22. What teachings do you think the society should throw out? The "Blood" teachings
    23. What did you do to your literature after you quit? BURNED IT !!!
    24. Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun? No
    25. Did you go sex crazy when you left? In a sense yes,it's too long a story to explain here.
    26. Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself? No
    27. Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you? No
    28. Do you have any regrets? What do you think?
    29. Do you think you will ever recover fully? No
    30. Would you ever go back? If I happen to have a lobotomy by accident,maybe yes...
  • lauralisa
    lauralisa

1. What is your name? Lauralisa!

2. Where were you born? Pensacola, Florida

3. Were u raised as a JW? Nope

4. If you converted to JW later in life, why? I had blind faith in the bible; the jw rhetoric was so comprehensive and seemed to answer virtually every question I could ask -

5. When were you baptized a JW? I was 31

6. When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what? no

7. Are you Married? Yes

8. Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long? Agh - tried aux. pioneering once - ended up in a psychiatric hospital (really)

9. If you are Dfed or D A ed, do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret? No

10. Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most? The one who has the biggest book bag is the one who wins

11. Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still? uh, maybe a few proverbial statements?

12. If you could take any of it back, would u? OMG of course

13. What was your worst experience at the door in the field service? Having to work with an unmedicated psychotic 'sister' who spit on the ground while I was talking to the guy at the door

14. What was your best experience in field service? Having a 12 year old sister feel safe enough to confide in me that she needed help with abusive home situation

15. What was the last memorial u attended? mmm.... 4 years ago?

16. What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness? "I'M NOT INTERESTED" *lol*

17. Did you have to go through therapy after leaving? OMG - During and after

18. how did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking? Forced myself to think cognitively rather than out of fear

19. Has anyone else quit the religion because you left? I think so

20. What’s the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall? The whole justification line about what's his name sleeping with his daughters and how cool that was because if he hadn't, Jesus would not have been born... puleeeeze

21. Have you spoken to any witnesses who came to your door after you were Dfed about what you know now? yes - they never came back even tho I asked for a return visit

22. What teachings do you think the society should throw out? The society should throw ITSELF out

23. What did you do to your literature after you quit? Dumpstered it

24. Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun? Yes yes yes

25. Did you go sex crazy when you left? definitely

26. Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself? I had my belly button pierced WHILE I was one

27. Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you? No... too much of a pacifist

28. Do you have any regrets? omg.... give me a decade to tell of them all.... the most difficult has to do with my kids and forcing them to be freaks in school.... *wet eyes...*

29. Do you think you will ever recover fully? Yes; I will recover even more when I can format my responses on jw.com beyond making paragraph breaks.....

30. Would you ever go back? NO NO NO NO times infinity

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

1. What is your name? Tina
    2. Where were you born? Chicago
    5. When were you baptized a JW? 1975; when I was 12
    6. When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what? just faded away
    7. Are you Married? Yes
    8. Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long? No
    9. If you are Dfed or D A ed, do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret? My mother still talks to my DFd sister, so I am sure she would talk to me
    10. Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most? Armageddon, NO blood, Shunning, Door to Door work, No Holidays, Only dating other JWs
    11. Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still? None
    12. If you could take any of it back, would u? Yes....I might be closer to normal
    13. What was your worst experience at the door in the field service? Calling upon a schoolmates home
    14. What was your best experience in field service? The coffee break
    15. What was the last memorial u attended? 1983
    16. What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness? Stop trying to justify the nutty group and say they are god's one, true channel.....BALONEY
    17. Did you have to go through therapy after leaving? I do need therapy....haven't signed up yet
    18. how did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking? I went to college and learned some critical thinking skills. Also philosophy....very helpful
    19. Has anyone else quit the religion because you left? Not that I know....a cousin who left is now back in and more ardent than ever....he is sickening.
    20. What’s the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall? The end of this system of things is around the corner....you need to dedicate your life to Jehovah so you make it through the new system (from my youngest years thru fall of 1975)
    21. Have you spoken to any witnesses who came to your door after you were Dfed about what you know now? Yes, they called here and I brought the pedo stuff up as well as women being in subjection (I have a real problem with that)
    22. What teachings do you think the society should throw out? All of them
    23. What did you do to your literature after you quit? left it all at my mothers home
    24. Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun? Not yet
    25. Did you go sex crazy when you left? No....I was having crazy sex the moment I got to the college dorm....lasted a few months and the thrill wore off
    26. Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself? No
    27. Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you? No and no
    28. Do you have any regrets? Only that I have not yet had thearpy
    29. Do you think you will ever recover fully? No
    30. Would you ever go back? Berten and I agree....only with a lobotomy
  • jws
    jws

1. What is your name? Joel
    2. Where were you born? Wisconsin
    5. When were you baptized a JW? 1985
    6. When were you disfellowshipped, or disassociated, and for what? none of the above, just faded. Was reproved once, but that was lifted.
    7. Are you Married? Yes
    8. Did you ever pioneer/aux pioneer? How long? Put in the 60-hours/month for 7 months, but was never allowed to be called or counted as an aux pioneer and that wasn't during my reproof.
    9. If you are Dfed or D A ed, do any active witnesses still talk to you in secret?
    10. Which teachings of the WTBTS do you disagree with the most? Their supposed divine appointment, 1914, oh there's so many...
    11. Which Teachings of the WTBTS do you agree with still? I still believe there's a difference between the Father and Jesus and still believe in the Bible.
    12. If you could take any of it back, would u? I'm sure there's some minor things, but the past is all part of who I am and I'm OK with that.
    13. What was your worst experience at the door in the field service? Running into kids from school at the door.
    14. What was your best experience in field service? Not-at-homes.
    15. What was the last memorial u attended? Two years ago - 2001, I think.
    16. What is one thing you wish you could say now that your eyes have been opened to an active witness? Just try to express that it's all man-made and much of it provably false.
    17. Did you have to go through therapy after leaving? No.
    18. How did you deprogram yourself from WT thinking? Reading Franz's book made me not accept them. A little going wild with alcohol and other no-nos helped me blow off steam.
    19. Has anyone else quit the religion because you left? Not that I know of, but I hope I was an example that helped others. One guy I knew and respected left years before I did, but his example stayed in my mind. If this intellegent guy left, what did he know? So I hope others kept me in mind and it helped them leave later too.
    20. What’s the craziest thing you ever heard at the kingdom hall? Aside from the old crazy brother who used dirty words and racial slurs in his comments? That a person with an artificial heart would have no emotions.
    21. Have you spoken to any witnesses who came to your door after you were Dfed about what you know now? Wasn't dfed, but... Yes, but not so as they'd know I was a JW.
    22. What teachings do you think the society should throw out? 1914, blood, and all the rules about every little thing.
    23. What did you do to your literature after you quit? Still have it on a shelf.
    24. Have you been to an APOSTAFEST, and was it fun? Yes, and HELL YES.
    25. Did you go sex crazy when you left? I was having sex as a JW. I guess I had more afterwards, sure - it was easier with wordly girls.
    26. Did you dye your hair, get a tattoo, or pierce yourself? No piercings or tattoos, but I did get highlights as a JW and again a couple years ago.
    27. Have you picketed a convention yet, or will you? Not yet. Know of any organizers?
    28. Do you have any regrets? No major ones. I'm happy where I'm at and who knows how things could have turned out otherwise? I think if anything, it'd be a lack of relationship skills at first. But maybe that helped me stay out of long-term relationships until the right one came along. So, it all worked out fine.
    29. Do you think you will ever recover fully? Not really. Friends say I can be cynical and untrusting. I think that's because of being betrayed by JWs. And I'm on boards like this, which proves I haven't moved beyond it entirely.
    30. Would you ever go back? Maybe, but not to follow them again. Only if I were to go undercover and be subversive. But, that's a whole lot of time and effort for only a little bit of fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit