New member checking in

by Old Major 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Old Major
    Old Major
    And oh yes, my username is a reference to Animal Farm.
  • KiddingMe
    KiddingMe
    Welcome!
  • mrquik
    mrquik

Welcome aboard Old Major;

We Yanks love more Brits. Can't make fun of Aussies; they don't get our humor. Plus they're all unarmed......

• krejames
    krejames
    Welcome old major. Glad you're here
  • Sabin
    Sabin

Jolly good to have you join us old chap, we will show you how to keep your old pecker up.. SABIN.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    wecome old major. This was the first site I came across all those years ago back in 2002. For me it was fantastic to see so many feeling the same way I did about my continous nagging doubts particularly having studied the revelation book its grand climac at hand. This site led me to tead crisis of conscience which confirmed all my suspisions. You will wont agree wirh everyone on here, but st least you can agree to disagree. Its also goos to get your bottled up thoughts od your chest. All the best TE
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Hello Old Major. Unky Punky, Cambridgeshire.
  • KateWild
    KateWild

Old Major,

Well done for thinking for yourself about what information you can read. It's interesting that because you were told not to read here you did.

Glad we helped you wake up

Kate xx

• cantleave
    cantleave
    Hi Old Major, Southampton guy here, been out for nearly 7 years. If you ever need to get anything off your chest feel free to PM me I will be happy to share my contact details.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit