Try Not To Vomit When You Read Todays Text

by pale.emperor 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

So you wonder why some elders are A-holes, with that kind of praise one head can get a little large....

JW organization is like a tree full of monkeys, all on different limbs at different levels. Some monkeys are climbing up, some down. The monkeys on the top look down and see a tree full of smiling faces, the monkeys on the bottom look up and see nothing but assholes...

• karter
    karter

We have an guy in my old congro who raped his sister when she was young. He' now an Elder worthy of double honer and we are mently diseased .....think about that. Karter.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Karter

Yes. While we were still attending, an Elder in our congregation was on a JC with some friends of ours. He was brutal to them. Hateful and an assh*le. He was due double honor! He was an Elder, a prince, sitting at Jesus right hand. Just a few short weeks later it came to light that this Elder (Mr. Double Honor) was screwing around on his wife. So much for that holy sprit! Double honor, my a**!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I think these men these wonderful elders should then since their brainwashing my family should also take care of them. They should pay the mortgage the wife’s car payment and insurance all the children’s bills as well as clothe them and feed them.

• Chook
    Chook

These men can sit on a young (10-17 yo ) sisters judicial committee and demand answers to perverted questions and they somehow have deluded themselves into believing this is gods will. Taliban work on exactly same script. As to double honour 2 x 0 = the amount of respect they deserve.

• steve2
    steve2

A JW elder is a clone who automatically asks himself, NOT “What would Jesus do?” but, “What does the Governing Body say?”

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

A JW elder is a clone who automatically asks himself, NOT “What would Jesus do?” but, “What does the Governing Body say?”

My ex-wifes dad is an elder. Whenever i'd try to have deep conversations about the bible or the nature of God or something he'd always say "hmm, i'd need to check with the society about that one". NOT "i'll need to check my bible" or "i'll do some research". It was always "the society".

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

James Mixon I love your illustration of monkeys in the tree. All I could think of was when visiting the zoo every time we past the monkey cages they are always slinging crap and peeing. So I guess the monkeys on top of the tree are peeing and slinging crap on all the monkeys down below them. LOL. Still Totally ADD

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I quit vomiting long ago! I don't read or watch any of the wt bullshit!

just saying!

• dozy
    dozy

I have to laugh sometimes when I see the way the elders are depicted in the Societies videos on JW.Org. It almost seems like an unintended parody sometimes. With an occasional exception , most of the guys I knew were pretty useless.

A sister in my congregation always used to comment that our elders were deserving of humour rather than honor , and really this would apply to most elders in most congregations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit