WANTED URGENTLY

by Dansk 35 Replies latest members private

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thanks cj and leadlizard. I'll wait to hear from you. In the meantime, anyone else with the books and willing to post would they please contact me.

Campaign underway!

Dansk

• aunthill
    aunthill

If nothing else, contact Randy Watters at freeminds.org. He got hold of a Diaglott and a NW misTranslation Bible for me.

aunthill

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

HEY, dansk I'm on the phone with my mother-in-law, she couldn't find the blue one, but when my father'in-law gets home she'll have him look for it. My father-in-law has a lot of connections in British Columbia so hopefully somebody out there might have one.

We're working on it buddy.

Denise

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

Hi Dan,

I have several copies of the purple one (four copies to be exact). I will be more than happy to help with the cause and send you a copy. I'm still looking to see if I have the blue one, will let you know later.

Kelli

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thanks cj and Moe,

Look forward to hearing from you. I'll keep coming back.

Best wishes,

Dansk

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Hi Dansk. I just talked to the father-in-law. He knows he has the purple one. but he has other publications that he has packed away and he's pretty sure he might have the blue copy. But if he hasn't he has other contacts that he get in touch with. I'm sending you a personal message with my father-in-laws e-mail address so you can contact him directly. He's been pretty busy lately and not able to get on the board but he checks his e-mail daily.

My father-in-law is like you anything to bring down or help some one bring down the WTBS.

Love

Denise

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

I'll be happy to buy one for you from ebay if I know for sure which version you want...

There's one on there now item number 3509995814

But I can't tell from the picture if it's blue enough. It's a second printing.

Gamaliel

Edited to say that the one above is almost gone now at 31.00 but I can get what looks like a true first edition 1969 tomorrow which is currently 15.00. All winter they were going for less than 15. But a new one comes up at least once a week.

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

Dan, I looked and I only have one blue copy and would like to keep it, so if someone else out there has a copy....

But, I can definitely send you one of the purple copies. Check your messages.

K

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Everyone,

Not long been out of bed - isn't it great not having to go out on field misery!

Right, I'll answer all those who messaged me - so keep checking your in-box. Gamaliel, if you can get the blue one, please do! I'm sending cj's dad, mojo and Gamaliel my personal address.

Thanks.

Dansk

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Dansk, I've got one that has a purplish color, 1969. Give me more info. so I can make comparisons.

"The New Testament in the Original Greek - The Text Revised by Brooke Foss Westcott D.D. and Fenton John Anthony Hort D.D." (1948 reprint)

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit