WANTED URGENTLY

by Dansk 35 Replies latest members private

• Dansk
    Dansk

Do you have a PURPLE WBTS Greek Interlinear Translation that you no longer require?

Do you possess a

BLUE WBTS Greek Interlinear Translation that you no longer require?

If so, post here and I’ll contact you. I live in England so think about postage. It’s for a VERY good cause (i.e. exposing the Watchtower further).

Thank you,

Dansk

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

If you don't find one here, we'll check with Dave's dad, he's got publications from way back when. We'll let you know. It's 5: a.m. their time, they are still sleeping, we'll give them a call later.

Take care

Denise

• gumby
    gumby

I live in England so think about postage

Uh,..... who did you say pays for the postage fee?

• Brummie
    Brummie

Dansk I have the 1969 purple one, someone never gave me back my 2nd copy so I am left with just 1, if you want to lend it I will post it to you but I have to get it back soon as I use it a lot (I also have written notes in this copy).

Brummie

• Dansk
    Dansk

The copies may not be returned. They are to be thoroughly analysed by scholars in Cambridge. Whilst there have been criticisms of the NWT in the past, this is a fresh approach from scratch and will be an important avenue in highlighting the errors of the translation AND how the blue edition was altered from the purple to add weight to Watchtower dogma.

Some of our colleagues on the forum are studying other vital areas of attack on Watchtower. Exposing the NWT from a completely unbiased platform will hold more credence for those in the rank and file who would genuinely put the Bible over organisation.

I feel that anyone who would seriously like Watchtower to be destroyed would not begrudge paying the postage from abroad. For what it's worth, the postage I am paying on the large Reference Bible to be despatched to Cambridge is probably more than it would cost for someone in the USA or Canada to send the Greek Interlinear.

Dansk

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Jeez, if anybody refuses to post a copy because of the postage costs, I'll send them a cheque for double the amount! And that's a promise!

Spanner

• Leadlizard
    Leadlizard

I Believe I have the purple one. I will search and dig it out of the trash heap. When I find it I will gladly send it to you!!

Give me a day to find it.

Hope this helps

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

umm yooo spanner I sent him the books for $200 and I'll take you up on that

Ven

PS why do I think he's not gonna belive me heheheh

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Haha, gotcha, Ven! You see, the condition was that you had to REFUSE to post them. But you've already posted them (thank you, very kind of you, considering it cost you $200!) Just think, you would have had a cheque in the post for $400 right now! Oh well, never mind, maybe next time!

Spanner

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

ouch deeenied

hehehehe

Ven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit