Number of Muslims protesting London terrorist attack = ZERO. Number of Muslims protesting forced Mosque closure in France = HUNDREDS

by kpop 233 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Nevuela
    Nevuela

Christianity has caused FAR more damage worldwide and throughout history than Islam. It is the single most detrimental religion on earth, and you all know it. Literally BILLIONS of people worldwide have been violently forced to convert, forced into slavery, or were slaughtered in the name of Christianity. Do your research. Your precious Bible tells us to brutally stone adulterers and rape victims to death, and encourages warmongers to kill a woman's entire family and abduct her as a "bride" (i.e. sex slave). How dare you think you're any better than Muslims! YOUR religion has done far, far, far worse than theirs! Just admit it already!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

How dare you think you're any better than Muslims! - f**k off!

The ideology that I support (Western secular democracy) is much, much better than Sharia and Islamic belief.

Shame on you, if you disagree!

• cofty
    cofty
    How dare you think you're any better than Muslims! YOUR religion has done far, far, far worse than theirs! Just admit it already!

I'm not a christian either.

Your precious Bible tells us to brutally stone adulterers and rape victims to death, and encourages warmongers to kill a woman's entire family and abduct her as a "bride" (i.e. sex slave).

You are absolutely correct.

But in defense of christianity they got over behaving like moral retards a while ago. Islam is like christianity was 500 years ago. It's like the slow kid in the class.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Simon,

Swords and bullets, military strength, is the only thing Islam understands or respects.

The west beat Islam back and ultimately gave us the most liberal societies the world has ever enjoyed. We should not squander so willingly the hard fought gains that millions died for, all so some slick-haired grinning buffoon of a politician can virtue-signal.

If by the West you're talking about the crusades they were fought by a Catholic theocracy in the dark ages. They were certainly not liberal and those liberal societies that came about did so after Christendom lost a lot of its power.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Cofty,

But in defense of christianity they got over behaving like moral retards a while ago. Islam is like christianity was 500 years ago. It's like the slow kid in the class.

Not that I'm saying this in defense of Islam but the religion is 1400 years old. Christendom was still burning its heretics alive after 1600 years of existence.

• bohm
    bohm

Could we not once and for all agree that when we say: "Christians do X" and Muslims do Y" we are engaging in the fallacy of composition?

• Simon
    Simon

Ah, the crusades ... funny how the defenders of islam always start the clock from there. Never the preceding centuries of barbarism by Islam that the crusades were a response to.

Take anything, Islam does it worse.

Slavery? Go lookup how Africans fared in the Americas vs the Middle East. Why are there no black descendants there but there are in America?

Clue: they were all butchered, millions more than ever set foot in the US.

And yes, the bible does have passages about brides as plunder, but they are not interpreted as commandments to believers today and haven't been for centuries. That's the big difference with Islam - to be a good Muslim you have to be a butcher and a rapist.

• bohm
    bohm

That's the big difference with Islam - to be a good Muslim you have to be a butcher and a rapist.

Well, at least here you have found some common ground with Dabiq: You are either not a good Muslim, are you adhere to the darkest interpretation of Islam known to mankind. Muslims in the west, make your choice!

Is a Christian only a good Christian if he adheres to a literal interpretation of the bible? Does a Christian have to choose between supporting LBGT rights and being a good Christian?

Which sect of Christianity contains the 'Good Christians'?

"A bad Muslim".

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I don't know what news you watch, but the news I saw included: Muslim mayor of London condemning the attack. Plus Muslim leaders standing beside Anglican, Catholic and Jewish leaders at Westminster Abbey after the attack.

• slimboyfat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit