Number of Muslims protesting London terrorist attack = ZERO. Number of Muslims protesting forced Mosque closure in France = HUNDREDS

by kpop 233 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Kind of apples and oranges.

I don't see every JWs here protesting ARC by marching somewhere. If you did, would anyone notice? Would they care?

Like you all failed to notice or care that a vigil was held to support the victims of the attack that was attended by Muslims standing next to Christians, Buddhists and Atheists?

Are you protesting against white male army veterans who attack innocent people because they are black? Because the murdered man was no less a victim of a twisted mentality than the victims in London. But even though there is a far higher proportion, I am certain, of criminal behavior in former military men in the US than the proportion of terrorists among Muslims, NO ONE thinks that is a group to protest and condemn, nor do you condemn OTHER army veterans/families/Americans/white men for not protesting that guy (or many others of their ilk).

I no longer march about anything. I don't know what's going on about the mosque in France. Seems to me those folks need to find their own building and leave the govt. out of it. But I have seen Muslims happily pray in the streets in Cairo, Egypt and Qatar, so I don't feel too back for them, except that it seems there is no where for them (from that mosque) to pray legally in community, which is very important to Muslims, especially on Fridays.

For all the families that have been harmed by insane ideologies around the world, I pray that they will find some peace and don't live in fear of horrific mentally deranged people. of any stripe.

• Simon
    Simon
    But I have seen Muslims happily pray in the streets in Cairo, Egypt and Qatar, so I don't feel too back for them, except that it seems there is no where for them (from that mosque) to pray legally in community, which is very important to Muslims, especially on Fridays.

Go home, pray there. Blocking the streets to pray is a political act.

If they want to have a mosque to pray in, don't allow it to become a campaign HQ for terrorism. Expect it to be raided and bulldozed if it does.

If you're unhappy about it, tough - you should have done a better job policing your shitty religion and pointing out the people who are prepared to act out the regular instructions given as part of it rather than providing cover for them.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

I, too, waited for the genuine Muslim community to come out and condemn publicly the attrocity. But nothing. Why? Does their 'religion' condone it? If not, then they should be openly saying so. Their silence is deafening.........and baffling.

• Simon
    Simon
    Are we allowed to be concerned about "certain religions" or not?
    Am I the only one noticing this confusing mixed message?

I don't think their words fool anyone anymore. Here in Canada we have Justin Trudeau who's government is backing moves to make criticism of Islam a crime. He just repeats meaningless drivel like "diversity is our strength" as the answer to everything.

He's either completely clueless or is aware of what is going on and complicit in it. Like Obama and Clinton, he's a danger to the future that our children have to live in.

It's right to be concerned and it's right to be able to speak out and criticize bad ideas and ideologies.

• Simon
    Simon
    Their silence is deafening

What silence? Many worldwide are rejoicing every time something like this happens. Many leaders of the religions even in places like Canada and the UK openly call for the killing of non-believers and Jews.

They are not silent. They are very open in their hatred. For some reason, some politicians and media outlets chose to be deaf to what they say.

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

Christians preach through conversation.

Islam will never do this. Just violence.

Who can stop Islam? What history says?

One useful feature of Christianity is the ability to stop Islam. Atheists must consider this. The threat of Islam is real.

• Simon
    Simon
    Who can stop Islam? What history says?

Swords and bullets, military strength, is the only thing Islam understands or respects.

The west beat Islam back and ultimately gave us the most liberal societies the world has ever enjoyed. We should not squander so willingly the hard fought gains that millions died for, all so some slick-haired grinning buffoon of a politician can virtue-signal.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I don't see every JWs here protesting ARC by marching somewhere - and that's one of the reasons why we correctly say that Watchtower has serious issues with child abuse.

Here in the UK, racism in the 80s and 70s against black soccer players was dealt with and largely stopped by the white male executives of the English Football Association (FA).

A great example of an organisation cleaning house.

Something for today's Muslims to take notice of, perhaps?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Christians preach through conversation.

Islam will never do this. Just violence - to be fair, Muslims preach through both conversation and violence.

What this means is, the lucky ones will be told they'll burn in hell after refusing to convert.

The unlucky ones will hear the words "Allahu Akbar" in the last moments of their life, just as some jihadi lunatic starts cutting their throat with a knife.

• Nevuela
    Nevuela

I'm with you, Blondie and Village Idiot. The rest of you disgust me.

Funny how you love to bitch about how horrible the JWs are, yet many of you are far, far worse. Ironically, JWs aren't ignorant bigots like you. They don't judge all members of a group based on the actions of one. They welcome everyone, including Muslims. Yeah, I disagree with most of their policies, but you people have no right to call the kettle black.

Many of you were once JWs yourselves. Have you forgotten how bad it was? How ALL JWs follow the same bullshit rules that ruin lives, while only a tiny fraction of Muslims are terrorists? How would you like it if random strangers hated YOU just because your former religion condones shunning and letting babies die by refusing them blood? Would YOU like to be blamed for all the damage JWs cause?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit