I'm Naughty

by Sabin 66 Replies latest jw friends

• DJS
    DJS

Stanlivedeath,

I don't mean to be mean, but Isn't this the same woman that you are trying to get the UK to allow her to be a citizen or something like that? You went out LOOKING for her? Condolences???? My only question is Why?

Not me. Not ever.

• blondie
    blondie
    We have a fart gun at home too. It puts smiles on the faces of children and adults alike. All the fun without the smell. What is it though with men and farts?
  • talesin
    talesin

blondie, have you ever watched guys light their farts and then explode in giggles? Well, I finally 'got it'. My ex and I used to go up country and spend the weekend with some friends. One evening we had a few beers, and my ex and our friend (fully clothed), were lighting their farts ------- shoots flame, and I have to admit that it was too funny! They just don't let us in on this stuff when we are kids. They compare them, they brag about the size of their BM, it's all too funny if you think about it. "the boy inside the man' and all that. ; )

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

DJS2 hours ago

Stanlivedeath,

I don't mean to be mean, but Isn't this the same woman that you are trying to get the UK to allow her to be a citizen or something like that? You went out LOOKING for her? Condolences???? My only question is Why?

Not me. Not ever.

i met my lady through a dating site 4 years ago--here in the UK. she has been back in the philippines for nearly 2 years--but has just applied for a settlement visa. so--hopefully we will be back together soon.

i dont understand your question why.

• DJS
    DJS

Stan,

All apologies. I assumed you two were together on a continuous basis, thus the question of 'why' you would allow someone to treat you in such manner. Again, all apologies.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Sabin - "I'm naughty"

* sniff *

I wish there were more like you...

:joy:

• cognac
    cognac

Awwwww, Vidiot....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest