I'm Naughty

by Sabin 66 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac
    Sabin- We haven't covered fetishes... Since you are already going through the whole toy thing, have you given thought to that?
  • Sabin
    Sabin

Stan....NO.......

LUHE, yes I think moving this to the adult section might be a good idea.

People are gonna read through this tomoz & say "what the hell". You gotta love it.

• Sabin
    Sabin
    Cognac, not me I'm afraid. I'm actually a romantic at heart. I want to be caressed, I like gentleness, poetry & I don't have any toys, only my husband. To me naughty is nice, rude is something quite different, to me anyway. I'm surprisingly soft centred.
  • minimus
    minimus

If you want to really be naughty, go to a Kingdom Hall parking lot with your lover or by yourself and have fun

• cognac
    cognac
    Awwwww, you know what you like.... That's sweet....
  • Sabin
    Sabin

I gotta go to bed it's nearly 1 in the morning. Night Night to you all.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    • " BJ---i cant remember the last time i got one of those--------

poor stan....

I remember my last one 😎😎😎😎
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    I like humping legs, an occasional fire hydrant, and walks on the beach. On a leash , of course.😂
  • Giordano
    Giordano

This subject is a hoot! Ex JW's gone wild. Maybe better to say.......... folks who are enjoying their freedom to be naughty.

Here's my contribution to the subject....... Google 'erotic stories' the sites are free and even come with a menu so you can pick and choose.

Happy hunting!

• talesin
    talesin

wow, this thread has really come along! re the butt plugs, it's important to purchase the kind for that purpose, and should have a flared end.

Giordano, that would be literotica, right? A friend put me onto that site a long time ago, you are so right!

have fun, kids!

Stanlivedeath, my condolences, that gives me a sad, truly. xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit