I'm Naughty

by Sabin 66 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac
    Thanks Talespin. Now I'll never fall back asleep... 😂😂😂😂
  • stan livedeath
  • DJS
    DJS
    Let's just say Santa has me on his no fly list.
  • KateWild
    KateWild

Why do we call sex and kinks "naughty"? Is it because we have been conditioned?

I have a healthy sexual appetite and like exploring and experimenting......and I have been into sex shops.

I don't view this as naughty......it's healthy and interesting and fun

Kate xx

• cognac
    cognac

Kate- Maybe... Or, maybe it's part of the turn on.... I think it just depends on the person.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I've been to sex shops a few times when I was younger, mainly as a consequence of the WT's oppressive attitudes to anything to do with sex. It was naughty and fun, especially at first.

But it fairly quickly got boring. Sex shops are pretty much the same - there are magazines and DVDs (softcore & hardcore), there are toys and clothes, there's the gay section, and then there's a weirder section (fetishistic clothes, etc.). That's about it.

Of course, to a horny 19 year old it's like being a kid in a candy store, but I'd hate to work there. Being surrounded by photos of dick, flange and a-hole could seriously put you off your lunch.

• cognac
    cognac
    then there's a weirder section (fetishistic clothes, etc.).

Wth, that's not weird. Just depends on what you like...

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

that's not weird. Just depends on what you like

I had in mind gimp masks, horses' bridles and the like ...

I mean, a horny young man buying the latest dvd of Jenna Haze or a saucy woman buying something that's plastic fantastic is absolutely fine, but a guy getting excited about gimp masks?

Maybe you're right.

• cognac
    cognac
    Maybe you're right.

I hope so..... 😂😂😂😂

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i used to think sex was just a pain in the arse till i discovered women.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit