by Sabin 66 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac
    you youngsters still have a lot to learn

Working on it....

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

what about cling film, would that count as weird? - no, that's fine

that's why they have so many people in hospital every year with carrots or parsnips stuck up their arses, WTF! - yeah, I used to work in a hospital and we had one guy come in A&E with something like that. Thing is, it wasn't even a dildo - it was a cucumber or something. The x-rays showed that he also had a Prince Albert. Don't go near him with a magnet!

• Sabin
    Sabin

Gotta love you Cognac, the eggs don't go up your bumthey go up your vagina, that's where the pelvic floor muscles are. I'm sorry, I didn't word it well a.

• cognac
    cognac
    What is a cling film? Google is taking me to plastic wrap.
  • Sabin
    Sabin
    What is a prince albert? never heard of that.
  • cognac
    cognac
    Sabin- is there a cord that goes with it? I need a damn sex ex class. I don't know what a Prince Albert is either.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams
    A Prince Albert is an, uhum, intimate body piercing ...
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i heard about a sailor in the British navy who inserted a vibrator up his back passage--and it got lodged up there. he ended up in hospital----but could it not be surgically removed till the batteries ran out.
  • Sabin
    Sabin

I don't know exactly, but there is 2 of them & you they are different weights so it has some thing to do with forcing your muscles to work at keeping them in. They are supposed to be good for women who have had kid's. I'm tempted to get them & let you know now.

Perhaps we should ask secret slave he works in a gym. LOL!

• SecretSlaveClass

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit