Suzi Mayhem Outdoes John Cleese

by AlanF 122 Replies latest jw friends

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

like i said that was intended for those who want to play

• riz
    riz

Hmmmm...

You know what would be fun? If Lord Zoma came out to play.

riz

Insanity in individuals is something rare- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule. - Nietzsche

• AlanF
    AlanF

I find it amazing, darkclouds, that a single person can manage to spew forth so much gobble-de-gook. It shows that you hold a far higher opinion of your lack of knowledge than is warranted.

Imagination will not turn imaginary time into real time, except in your own fuzzy mind.

AlanF

• emyrose
    emyrose

Janh stop focusing on things like toilets.
    Isn't it enough you spent most of your time there,
    being the persistent asshole that you are?
    PS, please try harder and try to grow up,
    educated idiot!

• AlanF
    AlanF

Well there, Emy, I'm glad to hear you're in college and doing well. I hope you're taking courses that are challenging. I heartily recommend taking a sequence in writing. Make sure you get several courses in the equivalent of "reading and writing the essay" and "writing for rhetoric". See if the courses require students to critique each other's essays. It teaches fuzzy thinkers a lot. Of course, you should also try for the hard sciences like biology, chemistry and physics, and solid math courses like calculus and differential equations. Such courses teach you about the real world and how it doesn't run on fuzziness.

So how's the basket coming?

AlanF

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

alan, alan, alan:

2 words for you:

creative writing!!

2 more words:

creative thinking!!

a few more words. . .

for someone so educated you lack the refined and rounded nature of such, is this because your education solely comes from the awake magazines??!
    no!! wait!! you honestly did not fall for that line,
    the one about reading a year-or-so's worth of those,
    in which you would have an education equivalent to a college graduate,
    oh geez that is soooo disappointing and all along i thought you had a real degree. . .

are you cutting and pasting someone's thesis??!!
    it's called plagiarism, there are laws opposing such behavior you know or don't you?

as far as your quickness to resort to name calling,
    seems as though your teachers were unsuccesful back in kindergarden, to rid you of this habit, you rebel you, you must be so proud! living dangerously are we?

how about clicking on a virtual dictionary and expanding your vocabulary.

don't force me to have to saterize your existence, for it will cause you to change your username on the board and all that so called recognition will be lapped up by janh, seems he spends too much time in the toilet rooms reading the graffitti. . .among other things,
    second of the month, gee rent is due, know where to find him. . .

chuck

emyrose: you rule
    riz: the zoma would have a field day

• JanH
    JanH

dark clouds/emyrose,

Sheesh! You can't even string together any decent insults.

PS: In what part of the world does "creative" mean "foggy"?

- Jan
    --
    Faith, n. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel. [Ambrose Bierce, The Devil´s Dictionary, 1911]

• suzi mayhem
    suzi mayhem

Woooooww.... And to think I wasn't gonna bother coming back here to verbalize with a bunch of ign'ant yahoos...
    But you guys are just gluttons for punishment... (much like my Friday night gatherings... lol)
    Alan.. you smoothie.. I must have really pissed you off to make you start an entire discussion THREAD based on me and my theory... as a matter of fact, you dumbshit, I presented my theory at a chat at NYU (That would be NEW YORK UNIVERSITY, by the way, or should I spell it fuh-net-i-kal-lee for you "clear thinkers"?). And gee.. guess what? My hungover fuzzy thinking self got presented to a congregation of "clear thinking" doctors of physics and metaphysics for my "fuzzy" theory. AHEM.
    And as to being "fuzzy".. Do I have to say it again? I don't think I would have been able to get my masters of science if I was so damned fuzzy... shitheads...

Oh, and Sick of Nine.. or whatever sadass trekkie yer trying to be...
    "hehh hehh hehh... I'm like.. heh .... six of nine... cuz it ..hehh h he... sounds like ..heh hheh... sixty-nine.. but huh.. I'm like.. heh... still a virgin, YEAH! .. heh hhh e ... and i base my thought on Beavis and Butthead.. heh h he...
    Who's Einstein? heh hehh e... isn't he like.. huh... some dead guy? hehh hehhhehehehheheheh..."

And just for the record, hon... I don't WEAR underwear.... ;)
    And I thought you kids were sposed to be the free-thinkers.. yet you sold your imaginations for logic... and, sorry to say, whoever made that transaction got the better end of the deal, cuz logic you ain't got. And even Einstein failed basic math... DUH.

But thanks for the compliment, kiddies.. I had a lot of fun shoving that stick further up yer asses... :) And I love John Cleese.. THERE's an intelligent man, and everyone thought Monty Python in their time were a bunch of babbling idiots, too..... hmmm...
    So by your discussion and attempt at berating.... logically (and here I mean REAL PEOPLE logic) I'm a GENIUS. :)
    Thankee kindly.
    You shure do know how ta show a grrl a good time... and if you wanna get beaten by a grrl, well.. meet me at the clubs Friday night and I'll be glad to show you what fuzzy thinking can do when it's backed by a horsewhip.

*SMOOOCHIES!*

Love, Lust, and Lollipops,

The Mistress of Mayhem, Suzi M.
    aka The Second Coming ;)
    (think about THAT one while you sleep tonite, you sorry sons of bitches.. it really COULD be true according to quite a few varied prophesies...... ooooohhhhh... scary! ;) )

"Wasted views.. that's all they see
    blue hot blood guilt optic nerve
    with the right attitude
    you will succeed
    blue self-abusive recluse
    too late for me
    make shifting peace
    settling crazy things.... keep your eyes open
    soft-spoken changes nothing...
    A View So Cruel... "

--Nivek Ogre

• JanH
    JanH

There can be only one comment to this:

Don't feed the trolls!

- Jan
    --
    Faith, n. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel. [Ambrose Bierce, The Devil´s Dictionary, 1911]

• emyrose
    emyrose

AlanF, come on now you can do better than that.

"So how's the basket coming?"

Remember prejudiced remarks are for the..ignorant lil poor folk
    like me. I sho is thankful though for your advice on which rithing courses to takes. I'ma supposing ya doesn't think ebonics is any good, huh. You isn't racist is you? hummm

BTW, I buy my baskets from the shop downstairs from my high-rise
    building apt. in the silk-stocking district in manhattan, dum dum.

Emyrose

"Some people are educated beyond their intelligience" as someone famous once said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit