What Tree are You?

by gsx1138 37 Replies latest jw friends

• shera
    shera

Maple tree

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Hazelnut Tree
    The Extraordinary - Charming, undermining, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody and capricious lover, honest and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgment.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I guess an Ash tree, since I smoke. Or would that be Ash Tray?

Country Girl

• outnfree
    outnfree

Apple Tree

But, not so much...

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Looks like I'm in good Hazelnut Tree company with PR Capone and Angharad

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Weeping Willow
    The Melancholy - Beautiful but full of melancholy, attractive, very empathic, loves anything beautiful and tasteful, loves to travel, dreamer, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with, demanding, good intuition, suffers in love but finds sometimes an anchoring partner.

Argh, don't like that bit about not being easy to live with! And I'm not all that demanding...well, cept for some things

Dana

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`ve been out of my tree for a long time now.....OUTLAW

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Cypress Tree
    The Faithfulness - Strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give, happy content, optimistic, needs enough money and acknowledgment, hates loneliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisfied, faithful, quick-tempered, unruly, pedantic and careless.

Yep I have to have a Thunder for that

Fig Tree
    The sensibility - Very strong, a bit self-willed, independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a butterfly, good sense of humor, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence.

WOWthat describes us both perfectly

• Dansk
    Dansk

I`ve been out of my tree for a long time now..

We could tell by the length of your arms

Dansk

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Dansk, there nothing worse than callus`s on your knuckles from dragging them on the ground.It does limit the women who will go out with you,LOL!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit