What Tree are You?

by gsx1138 37 Replies latest jw friends

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

It's been a year since I've done this so I thought I'd do it again. Perhaps it will be a nice break from all of the ranting going on (myself included).

http://www.geocities.com/lavenderwater37/birthdaytrees.htm

By the way, I'm a Weeping Willow. The description is fairly accurate of me, for a generalization.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Rowan Tree
    The Sensitivity - Full of charm, cheerful, gifted, without egoism, likes to draw attention, loves life, motion, unrest and even complications, is both dependent and independent, good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, good company, does not forgive. [:|]

• Mac
    Mac

CYPRESS TREE

The Faithfulness --Strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give, happy, content, optimistic, needs enough money and acknowledgement, hates lonliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisfied, faithful, quick tempered, unruly, pedantic and careless.

mac, of the noone calls me pedantic without triggering my temper class

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I am a Hazelnut Tree. Unfortunately I can not copy the definiton, so I suppose you'll just have to read it for yourself. Funny thing is I agreed with most of it

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Elm Tree
    The Noble - Minuteness, pleasant shape, tasteful clothes, modest demands, tends to not forgive mistakes, cheerful, likes to lead but not to obey, honest and faithful partner, tends to a know-all attitude and making decisions for others, noble-minded, generous, good sense of humor, practical.

• Dansk
    Dansk

When I found I was fig tree, I thought "What! A %&*#~* fig tree!" But I guess it IS pretty well accurate!

Fig Tree

The sensibility - Very strong, a bit self-willed, independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a butterfly, good sense of humor, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence.

Yep, that's me all right!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hazelnut Tree too

Hazelnut Tree
    The Extraordinary - Charming, undermining, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody and capricious lover, honest and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgment.

• greven
    greven

I am a cypres tree aswell.

this doesn't fit me at all!

Greven

• Matty
    Matty
    Ash TreeThe Ambition - Uncommonly attractive, vivacious, impulsive, demanding, does not care for criticism, ambitious, intelligent, talented, likes to play with its fate, can be egoistic, very reliable and trustworthy, faithful and prudent liver, sometimes brains rule over heart, but takes partnership very seriously.

Yes, it's certainly my ambition to be uncommonly attractive, but I haven't made it yet!

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

The Chestnut Tree

The Honesty-Of unusual beauty, does not want to impress, well-developed sense of justice, vivacious, interested, a born diplomat, but irritable and sensitive in company, often due to a lack of self confidence, acts sometimes superior, feels not understood, loves only once, has difficulties in finding a partner

Interesting, a least a few parts are accurate!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit