What Tree are You?

by gsx1138 37 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Ash Tree
    The Ambition - Uncommonly attractive, vivacious, impulsive, demanding, does not care for criticism, ambitious, intelligent, talented, likes to play with its fate, can be egoistic, very reliable and trustworthy, faithful and prudent liver, sometimes brains rule over heart, but takes partnership very seriously.

Hmmmm......very inteeeeeeresinggg!!!!

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Chestnut Tree

The Honesty - Of unusual beauty, dos not want to impress, well-developed sense of justice, vivacious, interested, a born diplomat, but irritable and sensitive in company, often due to a lack of self-confidence, acts sometimes superior, feels not understood, loves only once, has difficulties in finding a partner.

Seems like me...

• wednesday
    wednesday

on mine, the Walnut tree,

sounds like i take no prisoners.

weds

• Celia
    Celia
    Fir Tree
    The Mysterious - Extraordinary taste, dignity, cultivated airs, loves anything beautiful, moody, stubborn, tends to egoism but cares for those, close to it, rather modest, very ambitious, talented, industrious uncounted lover, many friends, many foes, very reliable.

I am not talented - I had many friends - I don't anymore since I moved to the US - many foes ? I don't know....

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

THE LIME TREE

The Doubt - Accepts what life dishes out in a composed way, hates fighting, stress and tabor, tends to laziness and idleness, soft and relenting, makes sacrifices for friends, many talents but not tenacious enough to make them blossom, often wailing and complaining, very jealous, loyal. em blossom, often wailing and complaining, very jealous, loyal.

Lime Tree The Doubt - Accepts what life dishes out in a composed way, hates fighting, stress and tabor, tends to laziness and idleness, soft and relenting, makes sacrifices for friends, many talents but not tenacious enough to make them blossom, often wailing and complaining, very jealous, loyal.

• manon
    manon

Maple Tree

The independence of mind, no ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self respect, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, many complexes, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

• Jennie
    Jennie

Maple Tree
    The Independence of Mind - No ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-respect, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, many complexes, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

I am a poplar.....which is kinda cool,because that's the type of wood I chose to build my hope chest with when I was 17...lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit