What Tree are You?

by gsx1138 37 Replies latest jw friends

• dottie
    dottie

Why is it these things are always too accurate with me??

Weeping Willow
    The Melancholy - Beautiful but full of melancholy, attractive, very empathic, loves anything beautiful and tasteful, loves to travel, dreamer, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with, demanding, good intuition, suffers in love but finds sometimes an anchoring partner.

Dottie

• Xander
    Xander

APPLE TREE?!?!?

I'm a boring APPLE TREE!?!?!?!?!

• BadJerry
    BadJerry

I never ever thought of myself as a TREE,

Mrs Simon and I are a day apart on birthdays , so her, me, butalbee& Trama Hound

are Hazelnuts.

from IMANALIENTO

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I'm a Chestnut. Most of the info is accurate in my regards, but not all.

• obiwan
    obiwan

Hazelnut Tree The Extraordinary - Charming, undermining, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody and capricious lover, honest and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgment. Hazelnut Tree The Extraordinary - Charming, undermining, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody and capricious lover, honest and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgment.

• obiwan
    obiwan

HDa

Dang it,didn't work!

Well I'm hazelnut....nut is right.azelnut Tree
    ExtraDordinary - Charming, undermining, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody and capricious lover, honest and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgment.
    The

• ring
    ring

Elm Tree to lead but not to obey, honest and faithful partner, tends to a know-all attitude and making decisions for others, noble-minded, generous, good sense of humor, practical. NoELmble - Minuteness, pleasant shape, tasteful clothes, modest demands, tends to not forgive mistakes, cheerful, likes to lead but not to obey, honest and faithful partner, tends to a know-all attitude and making decisions for others, noble-minded, generous, good sense of humor, practical.

• Roo
    Roo

I'm a hazelnut tree :)

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Walnut Tree
    The Passion - Unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egoistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromises.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Walnut Tree
    The Passion - Unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egoistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromises.

weds

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit