1.Raised since age 5
2. Baptized 1971, age 16
3. Mentally out, physically out the end of 2011 when the article on 607 appeared in the 2 part WT series... 51 years a WT slave
1. Studied at 14, one of his family members started studying, he stopped, then started again, at 18
2. Baptized, 1971 age 19
3. Out in 2011, 40 years a WT slave (a pioneer, "need greater," M.S., Pioneer, K Hall builder..... many, many hours given)
1. Born in
2. Baptized 1983? (not sure, I think he was 16)
3. Out in 2012, 35 years from birth to leaving
(Our children left because of our research and talking to them. We also had many things happen to us that allowed us to see behind the curtain of the WT)
1. Born in
2. Baptized 1998? not sure 17 yrs old?
3. Left 2012, 31 years from birth to leaving
1. Studied at age 16? 1994
2. Baptized 1996? not sure
3. Out in 2012 18 years in (this person definitely was helped by the internet, tho the actual leaving was due to our initializing/ talking to them)
1. Age 4, mom started studying
2. never baptized, always a "believer"
3. Left the grip of WT in 2012 (with the aid of myself) 52 Years a WT slave.
Both my husband & I left because we saw the WT lie. Like good JW's we made sure that we were not influenced by "outside materials" in our decision to leave.
One of the first websites we found was THIS website, and everyone was talking about 607 at the time. I would say the internet provided a great support & comfort to us.
We still would have left, but would not have had all the great resources benefiting from everyone else's hard work, long hours & research done. We are very thankful for this.
All of us have benefited and used the internet intensely as we exited, it reinforced decisions, and helped overcome the mind control & indoctrinational damage the WT does to you.