What the Heck are they talking about in todays meeting 7-19-20 Wife in full on cult mode

by goingthruthemotions 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I don't know. But the Borg if anything has seemed to have 'stepped-up' the urgency during this covid-19 pandemic. The Borg seems pushier than ever. No lightening-up on the F.O.G.

Mental whippings by the broadcast. Obviously they will ''piggy-back'' this pandemic to strum-up the urgency and dire times. Exploitive big time.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Maybe its just coincidence, but the handful of dubs I follow on social media have been really quiet over the last few weeks. Usually, I would expect to see a few posts every week at least, but nothing recently.

• TheListener
    TheListener

I can vouch that the covid issue has raised the armageddon alarms around my area. My wife is fully convinced that between riots, covid and the election that the end is here.

What I have seen is that once these issues pass us by and things return to relatively normal she will be disappointed that we didn't all die at armageddon and she'll be moody for a couple weeks. Then the next crisis will occur and the end will be close yet again. over and over and over and over

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit