What the Heck are they talking about in todays meeting 7-19-20 Wife in full on cult mode

by goingthruthemotions 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

So what the HECK are they brainwashing today in the meeting or what ever. She is in full on cult mode talking about the end of the world.

she asked me to listen to a couple of talks and i respectfully declined. I proceeded to tell her in a nice way that i can't listen to a religion that has no proof that jesus returned in 1914 invisibly and started reigning then and that the overlapping generation is unscriptual.

She started to get upset and i told her i don't want fight and she walked off. I was just minding my own business. So WTF are the fear mongering now about.

This Shit is old. I just want to live a normal life.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Hehe yes they have a weak case and the whole internet is against them too

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

She is in full on cult mode talking about the end of the world.

The JWorg is exploiting this Covid virus thing to back themselves up that the world is about to come to an end ie. Armageddon.

If you haven't noticed yet the WTS/JWorg is a fear mongering end of the world religious cult that has a publishing house operating at its core.

Connect the dots if you will

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Thanks Fellas for the info....it just seems like today is on a level 10 compared to normal brain washing.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

The king of the north is again russia, until next time. a never ending story.

The feet of clay is again the US/England until it turns back into the mix communist and capitalist.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

my born in fanatic dub wife divorced me in 1981.

happy days--then and now.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Mine too, all dressed up watching the convention to be followed by a zoom meeting. 🙄

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Maybe I should be on the Society's Writing Committee. I could end this on-going discussion quickly.

The King of the North was Ulysses S. Grant. The King of the South was Robert E. Lee.

The North won. Meeting adjourned. Let's all stand and sing song # 12345.

As an additional note to those attending our meeting on Zoom, if you are not wearing pants you may remain seated.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Why not accept her challenge? Say you will listen to a JW talk if she will listen to an anti-JW talk which you could select very carefully.

• wolverines
    wolverines

Van I doubt she would the cult members are famous for lecturing to you but you can not lecture to them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit