Poll: Do you trust Israel ? ? ? ?

by Iron Eagle 84 Replies latest social current

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Hey, UR and Realist:

I do respect you all. I do hear you regarding certain issues that seem to have some merit. I just can’t find the controlled, "sinister plan" for a lot of this stuff. I do see many "plans" out there, but I do not see a world wide plan, yet. However, the 911 terrorist seem to be world wide....

The closest, really, is the UN plan to Tax the peoples of the earth for their programs. This seems to be the start of something world wide. Enforcement would be needed..........

• Realist
    Realist

thichi,

A little humor and truth? which part was the truth which the humor?

you havn't answered my question about chirac, putin and schroeder....do you think these guys are actually concerned about human rights in iraq or is bush the only righteous one who cares about freedom, peace and democracy?

regarding the sinister plan:

there is no world wide sinister plan. it is just the nature of things. only the strong ones get all the way up to the top. the nice ones get lost somewhere on the way or get corrupted. therefore the world (be it large companies or countries) is ruled mainly by people who are tough and who are primarily interested in their own benefit. no sinister plan just survival of the fittest.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Reilest:

I feel that France Germany know this will result in a big power shift and a substantial change in the Geopolitical dynamics of the region. Who wants the big kid to rule the block? Each country is looking out for their own. As it should be. France and Germany have a lot invested. Who can blame them? I can respect that.

I do not like to compare Bush, or any President, to others I do not fully understand or know. And the Leaders of France and Germany in that league. However, I have read extensively regarding Stalin, and can make the claim that Bush is on higher ground!

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

"it is just the nature of things"

I can agree with that! And as such, compared to other past "World Powers" the US seems to be the most benevolent, as world powers go.....true?

• Realist
    Realist

yes bush is on higher ground than stalin! bush is not mad...stalin just like hitler were certainly mad in some sense .

the problem is that the various leaders don't necessarily do what is best for the people of the respective country. they do what is best for their friends and themselfs and what is necessary to get relected. look at all the dictatorships around the world (china, north korea, iraq etc.)... and the democracies are no different...the system is different but the leaders have the same agendas.

just think about it....its human nature. unfortunately the most unscrupulous are the most successful. thats why the world is in this rather pitiful state. 360 billion dollars wasted on the military in the US alone every year! for what? billions of dollars transfered via the stock market from the average american to a few super rich guys (did you follow on the various stock scandals?). and it goes on and on. lying and deceit is everywhere.

you should watch "a distinguished gentleman" with eddy murphy ...or watch george carlin (bullshit). this stuff is funny and realistic!

added: about the US being benelovent....hmmm it depends on where you look. in the last 50 years they did great damage to middle and southern america and various countries all around the world. i will not go deeper into history because than it gets quite ugly.

i am afraid that the US today is not as bad as several other empires is not because the leaders are nicer but because the circumstances under which they operate are different. the US cannot have gas chambers or gulags but they killed thousands of their own soldiers in various nuclear bomb tests, they starved millions around the world to death, they killed people by supporting the worst dictators and the list goes on indefinitely.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit