Poll: Do you trust Israel ? ? ? ?

by Iron Eagle 84 Replies latest social current

• Iron Eagle
    Iron Eagle

Hey folks

Why is it that all Americans are so damn pro - Israel ?

Israel is totally against the United States; they are just using America for their own selfish gains. Can anybody else see this?

America is ran by zionists working from the inside; they control everything. They tell you what they want you to hear ! When you wanted to know who attacked America, they told you it was Osama Bin Laden and his hardcore muslim buddies, and you believed. Have you ever seen proof ?

The Zionists are pushing the Bush administration into an all out war on Israel's enemies. Iraq has allways been a thorn in Israel's side; Saddam used his riches from oil to sponser the Palestinian effort. Saddam has never posed a threat to America or Britain, yet we are lead to believe that he does. The only threat Saddam posed is a threat to Israel; and America rushed to the rescue, yet again.

This isnt a 'war on terrorism' , its a 'war on Israel's enemies' and our fellow countrymen are dying just so that greedy zionists can get what they want.

Ask yourselves, you benefited from 9/11 the most ? Was it the Arab world, or was it Israel ?

Bin Laden is innocent. As much as I hate war and want it to end quickly, I hope Saddam teaches Bush a harsh lesson like America learnt in Vietnam. And I hope vice president Blair learns his lesson to, that guy is finished after this war.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

**SIGH**

• Realist
    Realist

iron eagle,

agreed, jewish influence on US politics is extremely high.

but this war is only in part faught for israel. saddam never posed a threat to israel. israel has a high tech army plus 200 or so nuclear warheads.

this war is mainly faught for the oil and the weapons industry (in which jewish people however play an important role of course).

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Are you jjrizo?

• Iron Eagle
    Iron Eagle

No im not jjrizo !

• Satanus
    Satanus

Israel and it's patriots scattered throughout the world in strategic and other positions is probably the biggest danger, right now. Whether stealing american nuclear secret and selling them to russia, or selling the highest tech american super computer and satelite tech to the communist chinese, or trading internationally in human body parts, or harboring the biggest extasy manufacturer, israel is there. It has the third or fourth strongest military in the world and possibly up to 500 nuclear warheads. I could go on. Yet they eternally claim to be victims. Has anyone read machiavelli?

Though, i think that at present, american fundamentalism's interests coincide w those of isreal. So, it only takes a nudge from israeli influencers for them to go where their theology points them in the first place.

SS

• dubla
    dubla
    Bin Laden is innocent.

LMAO.

aa

• Simon
    Simon

I do think Israel "uses" America and is dangerous but I think it's far-fetched calling Bin Laden "innocent" !

However, I agrewe that we are not told the whole story about many things such as the CIA funding of Bin Laden and the creation of Al Quida when the Afghan's were fighting the Russians.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Lets get facts straight. The CIA aided the Mujahadeen in Afghanastan to overthrow the Soviets. They did not create Al-Qaeda or train UBL who were not really associated with the Mujahadeen.

• Satanus
    Satanus

That bin laden actually had a hand in the planning stages of the wtc disaster is questionable, IMO. However, I wouldn't go as far as to call him innocent.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit