Poll: Do you trust Israel ? ? ? ?

by Iron Eagle 84 Replies latest social current

• avishai
    avishai

Yup, all o' the red sea pedestrians are swarthy, hook-nosed people. Any body remember what color king David's hair was? Geez, people, this whole all jews are evil, or at least the Khazars, because their not "real" Jews. Once again, I'm hearing exactly the same propagaganda that I used to hear from all the neo nazi skinheads. This nit-picking is how it starts. There is even one conspiracy theorist that states that all kazar descendants are cross bred human/ evil aliens from the planet "vulcan" & all aryans are cross breeds of human/benevolent aliens from Saturn.

ThiChi, thank you so much for all the info., I wish I had more of it when jjbiggott, I mean rizzo was around. Looking forward to seeing you at the burn.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

SS: Agian, the claim merits research, not a false choise.....

Avishai: Thanks! I will be camping at VW bus camp!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Avashi

The difference is generally, that some races never accept the country they live in, or never accept the people among whom they live. The title was about trusting israel, but you got your broad brush out again. There happen to be at least two persons on this board, who i am fairly sure are of jewish descent, that i respect. I still have some hair on my head.

BTW, I read that it's difficult for nonjews to immigrate to israel.

SS

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

SS: you need to re-read the off topic posts that started this “sub-topic.” Your breezing over what was posted, off topic, is mind boggling.

• Realist
    Realist

thichi,

but his buddies want to make money with iraqi oil. they have been excluded from the iraqi oil buisness until now and they want to change that. if US oil companies do not take over the oil production in iraq once the war is over than i will apologize and reconsider the situation....until than i am convinced bush wants the oil for his buddies and gives a shit about the US of A.""
    Just unfounded rubbish, your logic is mind blowing....

interesting...that politicians are corrupt and self serving is a mind blowing concept to you?

please show me from studies of human nature and history what concept is more realistic...that of the honorable righteous and altruistic politician Or that of the cunning, lying and unscrupulous one? who is more likely to get elected?

do you really think bill gates or any other leader of a large cooperation is a philanthrope who is concerned about others? please wake up man! the higher the rank and the larger the cooperation the tougher one has to be to get all the way to the top. you think bush got pushed up on the throne so he can give candy to the poor?

you really do have an innocent naivity that is kind of sweet and stunning.

• Iron Eagle
    Iron Eagle

YES IM SURE IM NOT JJRIZO ! ! !

He can be found here www.jehovahswitnessonline.com

Its hot today here in England !

• Iron Eagle
    Iron Eagle

I meant he can be found here

www.

jehovahswitnessonline.

com

• Iron Eagle
    Iron Eagle

ha !

Stop that

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

In Koestler's linguistic research and several other scholars, it is proven that Yiddish migrated with Khazarian jews from Silesia (Poland) into Germany and eastern France. In fact, the Yiddish spoken in Russia, the Baltics and Slavic countries DOES NOT contain any german vocabulary at all. Yiddish acquired german terms as the large Ashkenazim population integrated itself into 19th & 20th century german communities.

It did NOT derive from Bavarian or any other teutonic roots. In fact, the german words assimilated by Yiddish are not present in ancient branches of the root languages that spawned german. Yiddish is a Khazarian mixture of slavic, turkic and other influences including talmudic phraseology according to Koestler and others.

http://198.62.75.1/www2/koestler

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Realist:

""interesting...that politicians are corrupt and self serving is a mind blowing concept to you? ""

Your circular reasoning is mind blowing. The issue is not "are politicians corrupt," but is this "war for oil" It goes without saying that you can still be corrupt and not make this a "War for oil" The fact is France and Germany are more involved from a commercial aspect than the US. I have provided information from experts in the filed of Mid-East issues and legal fields to show that your claim is false.

Off Topic: A balanced view to your new claim would include the statement, "not all politicians are corrupt." True? To just blanket the US or Bush as corrupt would be to indite all Nations for the same action. The fact of the matter is all Nations act to their own benefit, no exceptions. Then we mst examine your definition of "Corrupt." You have the Nixon kind, you have the Clinton kind, you have the Arafat kind.....it can go on and on!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit