Covid lung damage worse than from heavy smoking

by FatFreek 2005 44 Replies latest social current

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

1.2B grant vs a 100M loan, that is an order of magnitude difference. Also note that those are not the only vaccines, some vaccine developments failed, which were also funded. The US has funded through Operation Warpspeed close to $10B in COVID vaccine research in the first bill passed in Congress earlier 2020, not counting the recent budget they passed with billions more, not counting how much NSF and NIH allocated from existing budgets, while also historically (since WW2) funding about 80% of the entire world’s healthcare research, far away from the UK in second place and in recent years China. The CDC just budgeted $8B for vaccine distribution alone.

In comparison world leaders, including the EU, pledged only $8B for both the R&D and the distribution of vaccines when the US went at it alone in May 2020.

Either way, to make my point a bit easier to understand why testing has failed: here is a video that explains, watch before the woke scolds take it down. https://youtu.be/IZ_8b_Ydsv0

• Sherman
    Sherman

Well one thing is sure, the planned outcome of COVID by the Chinese, Faux-ci, bill gates and the rest of the population reduction globalists is working.

So your saying this virus was intentionally concocted and released to the public to reduce the global population ?

Well that's one conspiracy theory I've never heard ?

I've heard of one theoretical conspiracy of a Chinese based pharmaceutical company creating the virus foreknowing they could create a vaccine and therefore capitalize on the sale of the vaccine.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has spent millions around the world fighting contagious viruses and diseases so to suggest that he has had hand in creating this virus with malicious intent is just off the wall weird.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@sherman: I don’t think the virus was created in a lab, we’ve seen these viruses coming from China for well over 100 years. Notoriously the Spanish Flu, originated from China, left 10M people dead.

I do think this virus is being used by various people in power to push through their agenda, business and politics. This goes from Bill Gates to the local mayor.

We had similar numbers in deaths in the past, notoriously Obama’s H1N1 outbreak took 2 years and left 12,000 people dead in the US alone, most died before the government even started implementing any measures, they responded 14 months after the first case, but we never locked down, never developed a vaccine. According to the NYT and WSJ, if H1N1 was as deadly as COVID and handled according to the Obama playbook they left behind, we’d have 2M people dead.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW
    am sure

Well that's one conspiracy theory I've never heard ?

Perhaps Newsweek would be of some "conspiracy" enlightenment then:

"The National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases led by Dr. Fauci, funded scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology for work on gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses. The National Institutes of Health committed $3.7 million over six years for research that included gain-of-function work. The program followed another $3.7 million, 5-year project bringing the total to $7.4 million. Gain of function involves manipulating viruses in the lab to explore their potential for infecting humans, it creates a risk of starting a pandemic from accidental release."

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Going back a page in this thread (been out and about):

me:

My understanding is that, as a result, neither Pfizer nor BioNTech received any “Warp Speed” funding. About the only thing the Trump administration can take credit for, is getting both vaccines approved quickly.

S:

They received a $2bn purchase order in advance of the vaccine being developed. Stop pretending there was no involvement.

According to Wikipedia, Operation Warp Speed delivered $10 billion to 6 companies or JVs, from 15 April to 11 August 2020, to develop a vaccine. Neither BioNTech nor Pfizer on the list. Details are here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed

Note the quote:

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said that the company decided against taking Warp Speed funding for the development of the vaccine out of a desire "to liberate our scientists [from] any bureaucracy that comes with having to give reports and agree how we are going to spend the money in parallel or together

The government did however buy 100 million doses from Pfizer, at $19.95 each. 100 million x 19.95 = $1.95 billion. I presume this is the origin of the $2 billion figure. Here is a link to a news article on the purchase:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/22/us/politics/pfizer-coronavirus-vaccine.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit