Covid lung damage worse than from heavy smoking

by FatFreek 2005 44 Replies latest social current

• Sherman
    Sherman

Even if you've had Covid you should get vaccinated for the following reasons ...

“A lot of times after someone has recovered from COVID-19, they are somewhat protected against getting the infection again,” says Ellen Foxman, an immunologist at the Yale School of Medicine. “However, the vaccine was designed specifically to block infection, and when you have a natural immune response, sometimes it results in really good protection against the second infection, but sometimes it doesn’t.”

This means that even if you’ve had COVID-19, the vaccine will boost your immunity and reduce your chances of becoming reinfected and sick again in the future. “People who have the natural infection may actually be more susceptible to reinfection than if they have the vaccine,” says Cynthia Leifer, an immunologist at Cornell University. For some other diseases, vaccines are known to prompt a more protective immune response than the actual infection, including HPV and tetanus.

• perdurabo
    perdurabo

Sherman...if you think governments REALLY have the best interests of it's people in mind.....what are your thoughts on the "Tuskegee experiment"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Syphilis_Study

What are your thoughts on the "Norfolk sprayings"?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/east/series10/week9_aerial_spraying.shtml

I'd really love to hear them.

Remember guys...."We're all in this together".

https://web.colby.edu/cogblog/files/2018/04/goebbelsquote.jpg

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

My thought is that it's necessary to root out government failures while not giving up on governing altogether.

Down that road lies anarchy.

• perdurabo
    perdurabo

"Root out government failures"......that would be a start.

But corruption is everywhere....it's the real pandemic.

The snouts in the trough need to be gone.

ROOT and BRANCH.

• Sherman
    Sherman

Keep the thought in mind that governments are working with medical science with this virus pandemic, even the medical community is learning a lot about this virus and how to treat it.

I do think the governments are doing the right thing for they know if they dont vaccinate their population soon and lift restrictions they are going to head toward financial ruin or collapse.

One thing I think the governments have miss stepped about is the production of vaccines , where they have laid that responsibility mostly onto private companies.

What is going to happen in the next pandemic which is thought to occur in the future?

• perdurabo
    perdurabo

It's a "Gordian knot" that needs to be cut.

• perdurabo
    perdurabo

Sherman...you saying to me...that "governments are working with medical science".

While ignoring the concerns of the guy who made the tests I posted...tells me everything I need to know ABOUT YOU!

• Sherman
    Sherman

Perdurado looking for perfection out of are acting goveremnts is an act of futility in itself.

They do get better over time as all humans do through knowledge and education.

• perdurabo
    perdurabo

I'm not looking for perfection...I'm looking for corruption.........and it's everywhere.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Even if you've had Covid you should get vaccinated for the following reasons ...

says Ellen Foxman, an immunologist at the Yale School of Medicine.

says Cynthia Leifer, an immunologist at Cornell University.

LOL---This reminds me of when I was growing up in a JW household.

The FAITHFUL SLAVE says; "Even if it doesn't make sense, you should still obey"

I'm glad I used common sense and didn't listen, didn't waste any of my time following nonsense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit