To the user or lurker who talked to the elders about me. Give me a call!

by pr_capone 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hey PR:

I thought about sending in a DA letter that I wrote but decided not to.

Absolutely right! You DON'T owe these people anything!

PR, just go about your life like the normal likeable person you are. It really galls me the "power" these twits think they have over us. If you think you know who this person is who reported you then let Simon know. When you're absolutely certain who it is LET US ALL KNOW!!

Dansk

• Angharad
    Angharad

Sorry PR

Its a really awful low act from someone to do this, hope things work out for you and arent too stressful.

• ugg
    ugg

distressing big time..

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Just tell the elders to kiss your ass, and move on. Don't even waste your time on them. F*** 'em.

I say you find the snitch and then hire a PI to follow them around 24/7, and let them see how it feels to be under the gun.

ash

• JT
    JT
    I am not... I thought about sending in a DA letter that I wrote but decided not to. There is no reason for me to conform to what THEY think I should do.

Hey PR:
    I thought about sending in a DA letter that I wrote but decided not to.

Absolutely right! You DON'T owe these people anything!

PR, just go about your life like the normal likeable person you are. It really galls me the "power" these twits think they have over us. If you think you know who this person is who reported you then let Simon know. When you're absolutely certain who it is LET US ALL KNOW!!

my point exactly- to me personally the moment that one sits down and addresses a letter to the Cheese Cracker Men once again we are CONFORMING to thier game plan- when i read of folks who are facing DFing charges they often feel LET ME WRITE A LETTER FIRST, the hell with writing a letter,

for some reason folks feel they can EXPLAIN THIER REASON FOR LEAVING - JW COULD GIVE A RATS A$$ AS TO WHY you left,

if you run into a jw who ask then tell them but to sit down and "Compose some letter" i would perfer to spend that time at the golf course or at a nice pub sipping on a draft foaming over the side--

but each person i guess has different needs to address- but the mere thought of even when one is on their way out they still feel the need to comply with wt policy- and trust me the writing of a letter is wt policy- is a joke, at least for once in our lives can't we simply disregard thier policy

i always found it amazing how a DFed person would volunteer to tell you they were dfed and then at that point you would have to treat them like Sh!T- you got to love it when a "System" like wt has convince folks that at all times in all phases our ones life you still need to comply with thier policies-

my position is real simply, if they want me-- they got to come and get "My Black A$$"

Hell-- I volunteered to comply with their policies and procedures for over 30yrs-- of the best years of my life for them, i will not give them a minute more

• JT
    JT
    Just tell the elders to kiss your ass, and move on. Don't even waste your time on them. F*** 'em.

my thoughts as well, we are talking about a bunch of guys who work at Piggley Wiggley for christ sake

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hey JT,

Didn't know you were in to mooning:

if they want me-- they got to come and get "My Black A$$"
  • 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    my position is real simply, if they want me-- they got to come and get "My Black A$$"

That's exactly the way I feel.....and I wont make it easy for them either. Whenever that happens I intend to use it as a sound board to all my JW relatives to demonstrate just how much control they've relinquished to moe, larry and curly.

• berylblue
    berylblue
    always found it amazing how a DFed person would volunteer to tell you they were dfed and then at that point you would have to treat them like Sh!T- you got to love it when a "System" like wt has convince folks that at all times in all phases our ones life you still need to comply with thier policies-

Yes, I'm totally guilty of that. When I was recently DF and still going to meetings, I went with another DF person, and that person was told that by an elder who called her that DF persons were not to sit together. I told the woman, "We're DF? Why should we do what they say? And what can they do to us if we don't?" She whined that if we sat together, we wouldn't be showing repentence. I also once joined a Yahoo group for persons who were DF who wanted to go back. The list owner deleted the group when he found out the DF persons are not to have contact with one another.

Yes, I volunteer the information about being DF to Witnesses I meet. They always recoil in horror. I'm not going to do that anymore. However, I don't think any wll come to my door since the man with whom I am living says they never come here since he told them to F off.

Beryl

• berylblue
    berylblue
    my thoughts as well, we are talking about a bunch of guys who work at Piggley Wiggley for christ sake

Well, I have, myself, had worse jobs....

Beryl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit