To the user or lurker who talked to the elders about me. Give me a call!

by pr_capone 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

My sweetest KDO,

I am appalled that somebody would do this to you. But hey, what do you expect from someone who has no guts and no ability to think for themselves? If you need to talk, IM me. The forum members are with you all the way on this.

Hugs,

Robyn

• cornish
    cornish

'Am tellin de elders on you ,tellin I am,'

such childish behavior

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

This is a terrible thing for someone to do to their fellow human being. Other than some sick psycho benefit, I cannot understand the mentality of a person lerking on here to cause you or anyone else such grief. It is totally hypocritical.

Obviously you are stressed out over this, but try to remember that the borg and members have only the power and control that we allow them to have. It's is a relationship of co-dependent abuse and you don't have to take it any more! You can't control what someone else does, you can only control how you react to it.

• TheStar
    TheStar

(((((((((((((((((((((((((PR)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Behind you all the way!!! Don't let these bastards get you down or get the best of you.

As many have already said, you owe them absolutely NADA!!!

When you find out who the snitch is, we'll do as they do in Texas.... Get a rope!

• sandy
    sandy
    Obviously you are stressed out over this, but try to remember that the borg and members have only the power and control that we allow them to have. It's is a relationship of co-dependent abuse and you don't have to take it any more! You can't control what someone else does, you can only control how you react to it.

WELL SAID SENTINEL!!!

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Again.. thank you everyone. You have no idea what I am feeling inside right now. I dont think I have ever had this many people that I can truly call friends.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( everyone ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Kansas District Overbeer

• Jesika
    Jesika

Keep us posted if you find out who it is.

I know you will do what you feel is right for you.

((((((((((((((((((pr)))))))))))))))))))

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

PR... I absolutely agree with "kiss my ass" advice. They have NO authority over you now. You do not answer to them. You post on an "Apostate" website so what? Whoever turned you in, is cowardly and also needs to answer to the Elders (considering they think the Elders have so much authority) for their actions, and not handling things according to bible guidlines.

Dont let it stress you out hun. These people really are petty. You are happy where you're at in life right now, and that's the important thing. I dont think they'll pursue the matter anymore. It seems to be a trend that they've been leaving well enough alone. I dont think the WTBS wants more DA or DF statistics. Since you have not been part of the congregation for sometime, then they have NO GROUNDS. The purpose of DFing to keep the congregtaion clean. Considering you have no association with the "congregation," and you've voluntarily done so, then there is no reason for them to pursue the matter.

At least that's what happened to me anyway.

• Valis
    Valis

ah pr...troubles...no bueno por caca...sorry about the porblems brudda...when and if you find this penile bastard let me know will you we'll have some fun...BTW, saying you are ugly is a lie..so I guess we're gonna have our own flame war now since I just called you a prevaricator...I think yer just trolling for a piece of Apostate goodness...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Pr-

Stinky - There is only one person that I know that both knows my real full name which is Eremic Granell and is computer illiterate to find this place.

I bet there is more than one. Some of the people our age at Prairie Park were really snotty, I could see a few of them stooping so low. Anyway, if you figure out who it is, I'd like to know.

Good luck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit