To the user or lurker who talked to the elders about me. Give me a call!

by pr_capone 47 Replies latest jw friends

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Thank you everyone... I hope this person does show themselves.

Kansas District Overbeer

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Pr:

That just sucks what can I say. But if you think someone that chicken s*** will call or address the issue your wrong they are COWARDS and hide behind the society.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Wow, Pr, I'm sorry about all of this. I've been racking my brain trying to think of who from our old congregation would do this. I know of a few people, but I doubt they'll reveal themselves anyway. Besides, aren't you officially disassociated? If so, why did the elders even contact you about this?

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I am not... I thought about sending in a DA letter that I wrote but decided not to. There is no reason for me to conform to what THEY think I should do.

Kansas District Overbeer

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

So the elder(s) wouldn't tell you who your accuser was? At least in a court of law you get that. Do you have any ideas who it was?

• berylblue
    berylblue

Only a true slimeball would do this.

Beryl

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

PR

Hey man, this is just a typical coward. He/she is too afraid to face you one on one, so they sneak behind your back and try to bring you down. It makes them feel bigger than they really are. In reality they are a miserable human being and the only way they feel bigger than they really are is when they tear someone else down.

Your only consolation is the knowledge that they are so miserable they have to live with themselves 24/7. You don't. That means you win.

• Farkel
    Farkel

pr,

: You are supposed to talk to ME first before you bring the matter to the elders. Not that I have anything to hide mind you but I find it hysterical that you couldnt do what you were supposed to.

Um, Bible Counsel = 0, Watchtower Policy(tm) = 1.

Dubs don't give a rat about the Bible when Watchtower Policy(tm) dictates differently. Your experience here just proves it yet again.

Farkel

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Stinky - There is only one person that I know that both knows my real full name which is Eremic Granell and is computer illiterate to find this place.

There is another person that I know that is computer literate enough to look deep enough to find me but that person doesnt know my full name.

I have certainly made no secret of who I am... I guess this was going to happen someday.

Again, everyone (wow... Farkel responded to one of my threads!!!!! ) for your support. I am just dying to know who it was that snitched.

Kansas District Overbeer

• greven
    greven

(((((PR))))

I surely hope you will find that rat's ass!

Just a tip: I wouldn't meet the elders unless they reveal the accuser. It's your right. You do not have to defend yourself to anonymous accusations. state so!

Greven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit