To the user or lurker who talked to the elders about me. Give me a call!

by pr_capone 47 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

And make sure you get them in trouble too for looking at this oh-so-evil site!

Nina

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I will keep you all informed as to how things turn out. I am dying to know though what that person was doing looking at this site. Better yet....... how did they explain that to the elders.

Ummmm..... Ii was looking at this apostate site, I dont post there mind you, but I was looking and found someone you know! hehehe

Kansas District Overbeer

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

awwww pr_capone, that really sucks for someone to stoop so low. It reminds me of tattle-tailing very childish! I hope you find out who the snitch is and remember what goes around comes around, everyone gets their comupkins IMHO.

I hope it all works out well for you, keep us posted there's nothing like a hoard of Apostates behind you for support eh? LOL

Katie

• myself
    myself

"bro. elders" demonz took over my computer and went straight to JWD, and you know what I saw?pr_capone!"

• outnfree
    outnfree

(((((((((( pr )))))))))))))

This sucks! When you find out who it is, make sure you somehow let all his/her other faithful dub friends and family know that this guy was lurking at an apostate website. Facilitate her/his exit, too.

Oh, and then when that very same person shows up here in a year or two needing help for being a pissant, mind-controlled dub still in '03, forum members will probably be openminded enough to remember how it was to be a JW drone doing the crummy stuff WT stricture encouraged and thus be able to more readily forgive and forget than this person's dubbie coterie ever will.

outnfree

• SYN
    SYN

*applause for OutNFree*

That's exactly right. We'll always welcome with open arms, unlike certain people.

• archangel01
    archangel01

I'd throw a fu*king brick through their window , if anyone pulls that sh*t with me. I don't care about the police jail etc. You trash my name sake, then I have only one choose to trash YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the way I look at it. If someone plays that game, well then I have to show them mine! I can't stand rats/trolls, all they do is look for trouble.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Still no reply for this coward...... I really doubt I will ever hear from them.

Thank you everyone again for the great replies.

LMAO @ archangel - Although that would feel good, it really wouldnt get the point across as well as a lawsuit would

Kansas District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit