1,2,3,4 We Don't Want This Bloody War

by Robdar 367 Replies latest social current

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Oh Joanna, did it hurt for weeks after that?

• myself
    myself
    You guys are going to think this is silly, but whenever I see or hear or read about a champagne cork popping, I always think of an orgasm

lol six, well sometimes that is a start...

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

LOL...no...tho it was sore the rest of the night....my pride was injured far more than my mouth.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I get a champagne headache if I drink it, I do like it with Chambord (rasberry liquer)

My Champagne story.

When we were younger we had some wine, Thunder couldn't get the cork out. So we tried and tried and finally he just pushed it in the bottle. So througout the night we drank and turned to spit cork out LOL sip, spit, sip spit ROFLMAO

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

OMG Joanna !!! Hilarious but OUCH !!!!

Sixy- LOL!!!- so, if you go to a big party on New Year's Eve and they are opening lots of bottles of champagne at once do you think of a multiple orgasm??

myself- YUMMYYYY !!!!!!!!!! Thank you !!!

XW

• rmayer32
    rmayer32
    Do you really think that this comes down to party affiliation?

Actually for some the answer is yes Robdar. I'm not applying that label to you or anyone automatically, however there are some for which it does fit.

Example:

• teejay
    teejay
    >>> You guys are going to think this is silly, but whenever I see or hear or read about a champagne cork popping, I always think of an orgasm. -- Six

You're right. You're silly.

Everyone knows that you're supposed to think of orgasms only when you see trains go into tunnels, fireworks exploding in the night air, and when rockets blast off. You're weird, Six.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Actually for some the answer is yes Robdar.

Mayer, you make a valid point. Sometimes, I have a habit of speaking from my standpoint and forget that other peace protesters do have a hidden agenda.

Thanks for posting.

Love,

Robyn

• El Kabong
    El Kabong
    Ooh ... you don't want to be giving Angharad champagne ... it has a real effect on her! Just 2 glasses and I'm on a promise

Dammit Simon. I was drinking my ice tea when I read that comment. Now I got to go clean the keyboard.

Too funny!!!!

• Robdar
    Robdar

My favorite Brit:

My favorite Frenchman:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit