EXJW Tattoo

by blownaway 24 Replies latest jw friends

• blownaway
    blownaway
    If anyone has any ideas or pictures of a tattoo that would sum up being an EX JW please share.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Resistance is not futile.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

"TTATT saved my life"

With some liberating picture of your choice: maybe handcuffs being snapped open, or chains being broken?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Known people who've had this JW icon of the whore of Babylon riding her 7 headed beast, as a tat.

Aha ...A TAT of TTATT...if that's what you want I think exjw reddit has a few tattoo threads for you to peruse ;-)

https://goo.gl/images/gs7oUW

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

A broken chain.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Nothing. Just move on.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Kiss My Ass Tight Pants Tony

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

How about an axe thats chopping down a giant tree. The axe can have the word "truth" on it, or "freedom", or something else appropriate.

The tree being cut down, would naturally represent the Borg, so you could put symbols, or items in the tree, that represent the borg. Or even the "fruit" of the tree could be rotten or symbols that represent the borg.

The axe could be stuck in the base of the trunk of the tree, while the tree itself is cut and in the middle of falling to the ground.

This can represent the collapsing of the borg, the end of your involvement in the borg, as you are the axe, or the wielder of it.

• Pete Zahut
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

A general tattoo could be something like a chain breaking.

A specific one that demonstrates something about being an ex-JW might be a Watchtower symbol with the red circle around it and the slash through the middle.

Perhaps a BORG from Star Trek with "Resistence is NOT Futile"

.....or the three letters "XJW" in some cool way.

.....or a Smurf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit