EXJW Tattoo

by blownaway 24 Replies latest jw friends

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Brokeback Watchtower wrote: Kiss My Ass Tight Pants Tony

I dated a man who had a tatt of those lips on his left butt cheek. He and a few of his friends all got it done when they graduated from law school.

• blownaway
    blownaway

I love the whore of Babylon,

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

How bout the scene of the inside of a car, from the POV of the drivers vision. You would see maybe just top half of the steering wheel and the rear view mirror. Palm trees in front of the car on the side of the road (going to paradise baby!) and in the rear view mirror, a jw,org logo in the distance

Maybe a broken chain hanging off the rear of the car in the side-view mirror

Might need a fair bit of skin real estate to be intelligible

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Wow ,

Diogenesister I hadn`t realised their was so much artwork dating back Century`s .

• stan livedeath
  • Dunedain
    Dunedain

How about a collapsing Watchtower?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Maybe something positive having more to do with your own personal growth and determination (as opposed to negative energy aimed at a particular organization riddled with controversy). This growth can represent broad growth and embracing of a wide range of interests and involvement rather than limited to an obscure belief system.

Positive energy, Law of Attraction type of thing?

A phoenix rising? A flower blooming? Chrysallis??

Maybe mark it with the date of your official decision to end affiliation and take charge of your own life.

Maybe try Google Images for "personal growth tattoo ideas".

• Simon
    Simon

Why tag yourself with something that basically still defines you by reference to the WTS?

Everyone should want to be an ex-ex-JW, where you have a vague recollection of some kooky club you used to belong to but then you grew up / moved on / thought no more about it.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The chart of "dispensations" from THE DIVINE PLAN OF THE AGES by "Pastor" Russell might be delightful:

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

or, of a more recent vintage, THIS from the book "The TRUTH That Leads To Eternal Life":

because the time is SO SHORT, you know!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit