What's the status of this org financially?

by megaboy 26 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Landy
    Landy
    I think cock ups are part of the cockups iyswim.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

They have a lot of money tied up in building projects as they were trying to milk and fleece the flock for what ever they could get from them in free labor. They over stretched themselves in the high hopes that Jehovah would come through some how and make their blunders work out Okay. Can't make any money in printing literature after donation arrangement adopted and have been over spending in this area for a long time which finally lead to a desperate attempt to get all of congregation funds by means of a resolution which they were forced to vote on and comply with the Slave's wishes or else. But sadly even this form of robbery did not dig them out of a hole and so halting of most projects and possible financial ruin due to a meet up with reality in the nightmare stage of wishful thinking.

Now if we try to comprehend this and the flood of lawsuits that are coming their way I would say that they are in for some really bad financial territory that doesn't have any exit clauses saying bail out here-> I wouldn't doubt that some major figures of this corporation might be even seeing a some prison time which will really make the shit hit the fan for this doom's day cult. Nobody singing their favorite kingdom melody 'Listen, Obey, and Be Blessed' as they haul them off to the federal pen knee deep in scandal.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The fire sale in the Brooklyn buildings should buy some time. 1 Billion dollar mark should put things in the ''black'' for a bit. Huge chunk of change.

But as others have said, maybe everything is collapsing in a way because the progress of time. Slowly collapsing per se because of an Organization built on ''fallacies'' that never came through over time.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Watchtower Corporation built itself upon ignorance, coercive deceptions that fueled people's emotions and exploited their own ignorance, time has proven that to be so.

I predict a slow gradual decline in the coming years with only a sight increase in poorer third world countries.

In view of the decline in baptisms in the US last year this would support that assertion.

• kaik
    kaik
    WT is not charity, and they will not deplete their money, funds, and property to zero. It is a business model that survived for 100+ years. I will still see that current money issues will cause a major shakedown in the organization and removal of people who pursue obsolete Knorr business model of WT organization. I do not think WT will disappear in anyone on JWN lives.
  • mana11
    mana11

We need to get / infiltrate the finance dept at wt HQ.

surely there must be someone out there in the know?

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

When the product that you 'sell' is no longer in demand, business dries up and eventually disappears. No wonder the WT for years vilified the internet. It slowly killed their printing business and they haven't figured out a way to capitalize on free information.

Their situation was predicted at Revelation 18:11

11 “Also, the merchants of the earth are weeping and mourning over her, because there is no one to buy their full cargo anymore,"

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit