My letter to Bethel about the flood

by Cornbread 85 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Here is the Service Department's procedure for mailed-in inquiries:

1. Receive Letter and determine the main subject matter.
    2. Assign a clueless brother to search the Service Dept database for a pre-written letter on the subject.
    3. Change the name that letter was last addressed to (to Dear Brother Cornbread)
    4. Mail it.

Your letter will NOT be read carefully and the letter you receive from them will be totally irrelevant. This will be just another exercise in futility.

• The Marvster
    The Marvster

Devastating, simply devastating...

Reading this has somewhat alleviated my grumpiness this morning

Thak you for posting...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I predict that if you get a reply it will go like this:

Dear Brendan,

Thank you for you r enquiry.

We do not understand your concerns or doubts. If in doubt the answer always defaults to, 'Jehovah did it using magic.'

Yours etc A Dimwitt

PS. The elders will be knocking on your door soon for a back room star chamber jobbie.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    If they respond and its total nonsense (which it would be) please make a You Tube video reading it, or post the response.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    I didnt take you letter as offensive or heavy handed, you did a nice job trying to summarize the myarid flaws in the myth in a reasonably lengthed letter.... I also second and third the other responses indicating that you wont get much of an answer. Do it for dad and let it be what it will....
  • Cornbread
    Cornbread
    Yep, will do.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Cornbread...

There is no answer you will ever get that won't make you feel hopelessly unsatisfied.

• Aleph
    Aleph

Please watch Dr Don Paton research that proves Noah's story was true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA5Z1Lz51-c

I have more to show, but for another time...

Enjoy...

• Cornbread
    Cornbread

Uhh, is that an attempt at humor?

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Hey Brendan, cool another local Montreal boy ! We may of even been in the same assemblies, I was in a cong up north, even did a stint in French for a while.

For a differing point of view on the flood look up Walt Brown's Hydroplate theory. Although no longer a GB follower I'm still a believer in scripture as a few of us here happen to be.

Hope it works out for you man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit