Lloyd Evans Patreoff Pool - October 2023

by DerekMoors 165 Replies latest social humour

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I'll stick with my guess for now. As always, I would be more than happy if I was too generous with my numbers.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

We're gonna stick with 435. It's a little ambitious but considering that he's pretty much announced that you're not getting shit for your donation, I don't think we'll be too far off...

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

I think I will stick with mine as well.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

@Toblerone5 ... please update the calendar, he's at 465. The tumble down the matterhorn continues LOL.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Done 👍 . Thanks derekMoors 😊

• Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I swear ,there "someone" , who seems to be messing with those Patreon numbers... 🤬🤬🤬 I know , I know they will go down anyway ,still

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

YAS!

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

He's actually at 463 right now.

So he was at 457 a the beginning of the month, went on another begging rant and peaked at 478, but in less than 2 weeks that's dropped down to 463.

457 to 463 ... if you can count your gains on your fingers without having to whip out your toes much less a calculator to help, you're done. What a washed-up has-been.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Don't worry too much about the day-to-day fluctuation, keep the long-term trend in mind. It's possible (and I suspect that this is the case) that he is working feverishly to get the numbers up, doing so in the background or privately. If he has to work that hard just to slow the decline, that's fine- it's become clear that his Patreon is on a downward slide that he is unable to stop.

His attempts to hide, minimize, or excuse his words and actions are hurting him. It's too late anymore for him to stand up and take accountability, and as time goes on more people will become aware of the things he has said and done. I think the letters to his wife are particularly damaging, and those have not received a lot of attention. So there are more opportunities for people to learn that he's a terrible human being.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit