Breaking News: Saddam May Be Dead

by minimus 47 Replies latest social current

• Farkel
    Farkel

I understand that Sadaam has about fifty men acting as his double. He's even paid for plastic surgery for some (or all of them) so they can look as much like him as possible. His idiotic sons also have doubles.

It's possible Sadaam is dead, though. The allies supposedly had excellent intelligence that he was in the building they hit last night.

Farkel

• freedom96
    freedom96

I questioned the validity of the tape the second I saw it. Without a doubt, if it was Saddam, it was previously taped.

Otherwise, it just doesn't look like him exactly. But who knows.

• LB
    LB

Gee, thanks for your research David, appreciate that.....

Now bow before me infidal lest I turn lose the dogs of war.

• minimus
    minimus

Hey! Let's say Saddam and his sons are really dead, imagine that all the look-alikes could surrender or even take over the regime.You'd see the lookalike Hussein family all over the place.....just seems ridiculously funny to me.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Just imagine it... a room full of Saddams milling around looking confused.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

So what if it was taped, that doesn't mean anything, if anyone in here knew about radio communications like I do, they would know, it would be a really stupid move, to broadcast yourself live, during a war. My dad used a device in the late 80's to early 90's, called a doppler system to track boot leagers on the amature radio bands, this device could point to what room in a building the person was transmitting from, without doing triangliation with several vehicles. It has a little round display with LED's pointing to several directions, and the direction it pointed, is where the signal came from, now imagine this in satalites. I garantee you the military has something like this, if the private sector has it.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Here's another interesting point: although Sadaam needs to wear glasses, he never wears them in public. He sees it as showing a sign of weakness.

So, if it was Sadaam on the tube, it must have been a hastily-arranged speech where he forgot to remove those glasses. Or, it was a double who didn't know about Sadaam's practice of never wearing glasses in public.

Farkel

• sandy
    sandy

No Minimus I don't think I look like Suddam's children. Maybe, I never really seen his kids not even his sons.

I look more like J Lo.... LOL (In my dreams)

• JH
    JH

Look at the difference between the two. look at the mustache cut differently, the pimple on the right of the mouth, the bottom lip. Look at below the eyes, the mouth lines.

• Jourles
    Jourles

TH jumped the gun and said:

if anyone in here knew about radio communications like I do, they would know, it would be a really stupid move, to broadcast yourself live, during a war.

Well I just happen to work in radio communications and know that it would be quite easy to broadcast live during a war. First off, I am fairly sure that SH would not be sitting in his son's TV station where the transmitting antennas might be located. It is the same with radio stations. A physical radio station where the DJ's spin their tunes is typically located in the city somewhere. The station's transmit antennas are usually located on a 1000ft+ unmanned, guyed tower somewhere in a remote field or mountaintop away from general public access. Linking the radio/tv station to the tower are either T1's and/or microwave hops. SH could be sitting ANYWHERE in Iraq while using his son's TV station to broadcast. All he needs is telco access or even INTERNET access. Have you heard of internet webcasts?

My point is, it is kid's play to locate a transmitter with a spectrum analyzer and a yagi. And yes, the US can knock out the tower quite easily if they wanted to. But they won't find SH where the transmitter is. That is the hard part.

And one more thing,

My dad used a device in the late 80's to early 90's, called a doppler system to track boot leagers on the amature radio bands, this device could point to what room in a building the person was transmitting from, without doing triangliation with several vehicles.
    The doppler setup you are talking about is nothing more than a poor-man's spectrum analyzer with multiple dipole elements built-in without having to lug around an external antenna. Triangulation is still required. You don't need several vehicles, but do the driving around yourself. Once the "box" points you in the direction of the offending party, how far do you go in a straight line to find them? You don't know, which is why you have to triangulate from multiple areas.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit