Breaking News: Saddam May Be Dead

by minimus 47 Replies latest social current

• minimus
    minimus

That's what CBS is reporting.

• blondie
    blondie

What do they offer as proof, minimus. A dead body. He had several doubles. Only a DNA test can confirm and who has his DNA in storage?

Blondie

• JH
    JH

JNS2,

Hey maybe you just got your peace and security you talked about, with this news.

• rocketman
    rocketman

I'll believe that when I see it. But thanks for the news Minimus.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

So isn't Bin Laden. If he's dead, is there a need for further bombing?

Guest 77

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

...well, they thought it was Saddam, but when they pulled off the mask, it turned out to be Osama. Just kidding

• LB
    LB

No there is no body to view, yet. What they are saying is that we had inside information leading the the location of Saddem and his generals. We attacked that posistion hard last night dropping a 2000 pound bunker buster bomb on them. It is believed that all there were killed, but no confirmation yet.

We can't possibly stop bombing yet regardless. While troops are busy surrendering to camera crews we don't occupy the country. Nothing stops until the government itself is gone.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Stupid question:

If Saddam was killed, would that make it more likely that Iraq would surrender? Or would it put Saddam's son in charge and the war would continue ?

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I thought these bombs is suppose to fry you. How the hell will they identify him, teeth records? We gotta keep the public at peak interest, in the meantime, Saddam took the underground tunnel and is presently smoking pot with Bin Laden.

Guest 77

• dubla
    dubla
    If Saddam was killed, would that make it more likely that Iraq would surrender? Or would it put Saddam's son in charge and the war would continue ?

the war will continue regardless, until we have complete control. saddams sons would take over in the event of his death, but surely the death of saddam, his two sons, and other key leaders would expedite the surrendering of some, i would think. saddams loyal republican guard will probably fight to the bloody end though, which could very likely mean urban warfare in baghdad.

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit