I just watched the final video from this years convention. OMG!!!

by NikL 51 Replies latest jw friends

• NikL
    NikL

I am shaking all over right now. I think it's worse that the bunker video.

I used to think there was no way that these people would actually "drink the cool aid" if you get my drift, but seeing this video I am now not sure it could never happen.

Having a wife who I love dearly trapped in this cult is really freaking me out right now..

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

The born agains and evangelicals have been making this stuff for years only they get raptured up to heaven. Another example of how the organization is doing things now that they used to make fun of other religions for doing

• sir82
    sir82

I wouldn't get too worked up over it.

JWs don't really ever pay attention to talks, assemblies, conventions, etc.

Your wife will be all hepped up for a week or 2 after the convention, then will settle back into her boring, mundane, banal, meaningless, drab JW routine.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Is there an English translation.

• Phoebe
    Phoebe

This will scare some people. After the 2016 convention I knew a sister who was totally freaked out by the bunker video especially when an elder (from her congregation) who was sitting behind her, leaned forward and whispered in her ear: 'Jehovah is lining everyone up' (reference to crossing the red sea) he said it because her meeting attendance wasn't very good. She was so scared she was at every meeting after that.

It's designed to frighten. The WT should be ashamed of themselves.

• _Morpheus
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This is what a fear mongering apocalyptic religious publishing house does.

Its also the reason why the WTS is always concerned about numbers both in the activity in service and money.

The WTS tricks people to thinking they are serving Jehvah's will and purpose when in reality they are being exploited and manipulated to serve the Watchtower Corporation's will and purpose.

• flipper
    flipper

This video is a disgusting, sick fictitious piece of shit - stirring up fear mongering among our JW relatives via the WT Society in order to keep them constantly in fear and under the controlling thumb of the WT leaders. It gets worse every year at these conventions- doesn't it ? Absolutely disgusting. No wonder our JW relatives are afraid to escape this JW cult.

This video is almost childlike in it's ignorance and fantasy. How in the hell is an arrow shot from Jesus in heaven supposed to defeat militia and their military guns ? I feel like this is all done by design from WT authorities knowing full well that they themselves at the top don't believe this shit. Just used as a fear inspiring marketing tool. Ick

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

People are going to come after them with machine guns? How does this fit in with the UN turning on religion? Is this what they think UN peacekeepers look like? It's just so dark and paranoid, they really think this world is an evil place, or at least the GB want them to believe that. So leave your husband, refuse medical treatment, leave a naughty movie so you can end up in a field being shot at by ...whoever they're supposed to be. Weird.

• flipper
    flipper

I just sent this video to a couple of my ex-JW relatives to show the insanity level of fear mongering involved here. JW's are indoctrinated to fear everything in this world. Even their own shadow. Even though in reality some of this stuff will never happen to them. Indoctrinated through fear with the " persecution complex " . Stupid WT leaders

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit