Is Anyone Happy That Police Forces Are Being Abolished or scut??

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon
    Does anybody think that people are going to give up their right to keep and bear arms after all this has happened and what may still happen?? I don’t.

Yeah, the democrats have settled the 2nd amendment debate for the next couple of decades, who saw that coming! No one can suggest that people should give up their guns and not be laughed at when there are endless videos of mass looting, violence, people invading homes and beating people to death in the streets.

If I'm ever on a jury where someone has defended themselves from a mob, they are walking. I don't care if they drove an SUV through a crowd or setup a chain gun to cut people down on their front lawn.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

You can't make this stuff up. The taxpayers of Minneapolis are paying $4,500 A DAY for a private security firm to provide security for 3 (I think it was 3) Minneapolis City Council members. Also in Minneapolis, MPD officers were assigned to work crowd control at a Defund The Police rally. Rally organizers requested the extra police presence.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1276975719801917446

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Camden NJ is a model often pushed by the left

Please don't screw with Camden NJ. I'm still under the JW radar for at least another year or so but I have my undergraduate degree from a well respected university there. Throw a stone across the river to Philadelphia.

I did learn not to lock my car but leave it open and let anyone open it and take whatever was in it if they wanted a half-eaten sandwich or something left on the seat. Tough city. But some of the liquor stores had very good prices.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit