Is Anyone Happy That Police Forces Are Being Abolished or scut??

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

There are some good things I can think about having no police. You can drive as fast as you want , go through red lights, drink and drive, take drugs and drive .

Min ...

What would be the negatives ???

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

I think that in fact it is this year Satan has been thrown down to earth with the consequences stated in God's word:

Revelation 12:12 Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time.”

And the chaos and destruction that is happening in USA I believe is a fullfillment of the prophecy about the mortal wound and the sword-stroke to one of the heads of the wild beast. Yes, one of the seven-heads should represent USA.

Rev 13:3 I saw that one of its heads seemed to have been fatally wounded, but its mortal wound had been healed, and all the earth followed the wild beast with admiration. 4 And they worshipped the dragon because it gave the authority to the wild beast, and they worshipped the wild beast with the words: “Who is like the wild beast, and who can do battle with it?”

So we can expect that the situation will so to speak heal. And it looks from these scriptures that the solution to the situation will come from an internationional power/the sevenheaded beast.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

This is the most craziest ridiculous proposal I have ever heard of. And don`t the anarchists just love it.

I`m with slimboyfat on this one ,America has lost its mind.

And I might add the world is in deep trouble if this became a reality.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

@ minimus - having no authorised law-enforcement officers on the streets of Minneapolis, combined with the right to bear arms, sounds like a sure-fire recipe for martial law being introduced in order to end the inevitable anarchy.

@ Kosonen - the JW trap of transforming/believing that a man-made scenario or natural disaster is "a sign of the end," should be apparent after all these years of failed predictions by the org.

If/when an event is divinely instigated, I'm pretty sure that anyone with "insight" won't need to guess or speculate. Divine intervention will probably be pretty apparent by its nature.

• minimus
    minimus

Kosonen. You better clear your views with the JW Hierarchy before you spout out these ideas.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

There definitely needs to be police reform. Law enforcement has no accountability to anyone except to others in law enforcement (who we see clearly "covers up" for one another). Police Unions need to be banned. Citizens boards need to review complaints. The alternative is that cities that allow the system to continue will face lawsuit after lawsuit and lose MILLION$ in awards as the average citizen juror will no longer give a benefit of the doubt to cops.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Just try displaying an "offensive" item and see how fast they will come after you. And today, everything is "offensive"--we are in the very last days of freedom, just before we all get microchipped and enslaved. All of our culture is being taken away from us, and we will not know where we came from, where we are going, or how we connect with the universe. We will be mindless drones, just as the greys are.

Race? No need for racism when everyone is the same race--grey. Everyone will be so mixed (and degraded) that the parent races, starting with white, will go extinct. These acts of violence and rioting will continue until this condition is reached. Obviously, the last thing they want is police that actually adhere to the constitution (or, in other nations, decency). Rather, they want to have Noahide Law strictly enforced. Try breaking that and see how fast the cops come.

Better would be to audit the laws, find those stupid laws that go against nature, and abolish them. Drug use should still be illegal, but with the penalty being simple confiscation of the supply of drugs (the big pushers, on the other hand, would receive extremely draconian punishments because they are the ones responsible for ruining lives). And those that are tyrants should be fired and severely punished--they did, after all, take an oath to uphold the Constitution, and if they are tyrants, they broke that oath.

• Nitty-Gritty
    Nitty-Gritty

It feels like the stage is being set for the big A

• Overrated
    Overrated

If it's going to be the wild west. Make it easy to get guns and bullets for us seniors and harder for the thugs.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Nitty-Gritty,

Clearly someone wants to cause havoc and distability. Western young and middle aged people have been systematically trained to hate their kind and history. Those forces are released now. Only God knows what it will end up doing to the world. But shake the eionian kingdom of God on earth it will not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit