Elder Arrested For Decades Long Abuse

by Sea Breeze 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Fisherman...in today's political climate, DA's are very reticent to file charges unless it is a slam-dunk win. Most DA's are elected and look at stats to bolster their re-electability. If it requires too much investigation or looks "flimsy", chances are they won't file. Sad reality of today's justice system.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I know personally some about this case. Good old boy with a highly influential family running things. The allegations hold waterin my opinion.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Fisherman: Are you saying this guy is guilty even if charges were dropped and no trial to convict him?

I'm saying that I believe his accusers. Maybe this large group of disparate people with many accusations of misconduct and sexual assault over many years are making it all up. I don't think they are.

Fisherman: According to you everybody is s guilty simply because they are accused.

I didn't say that every accusation against any person is true. Where did you get that idea?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

DA's are very reticent to file charges unless it is a slam-dunk win.

So, you are saying that the guy is guilty and the DA has enough evidence but doesn’t want to do their job.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Fish:

So, are you saying that you believe the guy is innocent?

So, are you saying that you think the plaintiffs are all lying?

So, are you saying that the courts are right?

So, are you saying that the courts are wrong?

See, I can do it, too.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    fm - So you don’t blame the DA for dropping this case blah de blah

Vid's inference is correct. You put words into people's mouths that they haven't said. Oh, you are a card!

You make me laugh.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Some apologists on here,,,it's maybe in their best interest,,,,that they quit while they're still ahead

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Beth's Serum - they quit while they're still ahead

I don't know why they're here. I suspect trolling is a lot of it. I doubt there are real Jobots on here because the GB(tm)(PBUT), forbid it.....or God will lovingly murder them......SOON(tm).

There is much amusement in some of their comments.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Apologists are under mind control

Probably a way to deal with their brain-numbing cognitive dissonance.

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Dude looks almost like Steve Lett

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit