PORTUGAL: Petition to terminate the legal entity of the Jehovah's Witness gets national news coverage

by EdenOne 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Ruby may I ask have you undertaken that course at the Dutch uni? If so, is it also in English too?

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

yes it is in english. come and join now. it is free and you don't need to say anything just tick some likes if you want to stay anonymous like me. the gdpr is worth investigating before the wts gives people their own version and this makes you stop thinking up good questions

FutureLearn is run by the Open University UK and they collaborate with other universities to educate us.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

So my question now is What does all this really mean ?,what does this petition actually accomplish ?

What happens now ? Eden One ?

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

smiddy3

would you please do me a favour. I cannot start threads or send messages on this site and I have sent simon a message to delete all my posts and my id but it won't send. would you please send a message or start a new thread asking simon to delete me as I want to test the water re these new regulations. I won't ask to be re-instated as I do need to be doing other things and my time here has come to an end anyway.

thanks and best wishes to you and all here

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Are you OK Ruby456 ? Could you send me a pm ? and talk privately ?

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

@Ruby456... How are you doing??? How long have you too not been able to start threads or send private messages? I too, have asked Simon if he woud fix whatever it is that he has to fix so that I can post new topics and send PM's. I have not been able to do that since May 2017. I have not been able to give thumbs up either. What about you???

If you are truly leaving, I will miss you and your posts.

If I might ask, is part of the reason you are leaving is because you cannot start threads or send PM's?

PS I won't be responding to any comment you might make to me Ruby for a few hours because it is after 2AM here on the Pacific Coast and I am trying to get sleepy but drank too much Costco coffee today. :)

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

I just want to test the new legislature which will become effective in May but sites need to have already started to make changes. I am okay and have moved on to other things.

I cannot send pms so this may be a glitch with the system.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit