PORTUGAL: Petition to terminate the legal entity of the Jehovah's Witness gets national news coverage

by EdenOne 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Onager - "...I know they're dinosaurs, but extinction might be a bit much..."

Hey, unfair comparison...

...dinos were super-successful; they dominated the planet for 250 million years, and it took a giant rock from outer space to finish 'em off.

Just sayin'.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

Here is a question that edenOne,s initiatives seek to address and is part of a discussion and debate at futureLearn course Religion and conflict offered by the university of Gronengen in the Netherlands. This is a free course

...at what point does the inability of the state to interfere in religious affairs run the risk of failing to protect the rights of its citizens from undue coercion, deprivation or even abuse by religious authorities?

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Indeed, Ruby, the petition aims exactly at that issue.

• poopie
    poopie

Go Eden go

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

We made it. Yes, we can!

• never a jw
    never a jw

Wonderful news!!

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

And, btw, among the signatures is one of a member of the Parliament ... ;)

• Listener
    Listener

Well done Eden.

• Corney
    Corney

EdenOne, could you say how many signatures meet the requirements of art. 6(3) and 17(2) of the Law no. 43/90? How many signatures are valid?

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

edenone I am only now getting to grips with the new regulations to empower individuals and I really think you stand a good chance of success under GDPR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit