• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

so russia is the KOTN

think it was in the 1960's

so at least theyre consistent.

remind me--who is the other one ?

• carla
    carla

More blinking light. Think any jw will notice?

• Biahi
    Biahi

That does it! This must be the truth! Lol

• Darth FayDehr
    Darth FayDehr

10 years ago, in 2009, a Jehovah’s Witness stood before the world's press and announced "This is it!". Sadly, he passed away in death a matter of weeks later. Michael Jackson's "This is it!" event never happened. I do not mean to exploit the death of any human, but isn't there an ironic similarity? What I mean is that Tony's event will also never happen.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    I wonder what they mean exactly by Russia's allies? - COFTY

Haha. . . I noticed that too. I think that's what you call a "hedge". Russias allies can be whoever they (the GB) need them to be at any given moment.

• asp59
    asp59

If this is a big thing and real. Why do they let a person know for talks abouth tight pants give the news? I dont think they being seriuos. They probably thought it was time to Come out with something aka ' new light'

• em1913
    em1913

Somewhere, F. W. Franz is saying SEE I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Their just exploiting the stituation of what has happened in Russia lately, not surprising by any means.

The WTS. are marketers of delusional bullshit !

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Morris said Russia’s King-of-the-North “allies” cooperated with them in the biggest war games since the Soviet Union. According to this article it was China that joined Russia in war games in 2018.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/war-games-and-business-deals-russia-china-send-a-signal-to-washington/2018/09/11/35371ff2-b5b9-11e8-a2c5-3187f427e253_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8cb32dbb8d51

• What Now?
    What Now?

Wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit