THIS IS IT Tony Morris Identifies King of Norht

by scotoma 58 Replies latest jw friends

• What Now?
    What Now?
    Come on someone had to make that joke!
  • Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Gorby predicted it 😜

Serious: since I was a child just half way the 70's, I have the feeling that this kind of political statements and predictions are not right for a religion. It alarmed me at a very young age: don't trust them. How can a bunch of old men predict future political events?

And now I know they have been wrong since 1874.

G.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

I never doubted that it was Russia. Since the end of WWII, it was Russia and then Russia became the Soviet Union, so when the Soviet Union became ununified why would it stop being Russia? And in the past when the identity changed it did not go to no one. It stayed one way until it became another. So there is nothing new here. No hype.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Beginning with sentence 4, Morris used the expression "prayerfully considering" 4 times, count 'em, by the time he finished sentence 7.

Remembering the TMS some 42 years ago we called that "repetition for emphasis". I think, however, that this time he overcooked it.

Len

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Morris showed during his presentation a face like "a cat who just eat a bird" as we say in Holland.

He knows it's all not true. Just like the saying "in church everyone below the Kardinal believes in God".

G.

• atomant
    atomant

no one knows the day or the hour.

• steve2
    steve2

All this talk about the King of the North. Who FFS is his Queen?

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Ohhh, ohhh...please ask them for the type and the antitype

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Evidently, it would seem it's China that's doing all the pushing

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Even way back in the seventees I always wondered how can they proclaim peace and security with all this pushing going on?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit