THIS IS IT Tony Morris Identifies King of Norht

by scotoma 58 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Well, they found a way to keep the generation interpretation going using overlapping generations, why not the KON teaching?

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

...just a bigger carrot in front of the donkey....ensuring it keeps in pursuit..the end result being a thinner donkey and a mouldy carrot....

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Idiots ..... they should have gone with Islam. Its the fsstest growing, most relevant religion to modern times.... no mention of it anywhere in JW doctrine

• Darth FayDehr
    Darth FayDehr

There are things we know. There are things we don't know. There are things we know we don't know, and....OK! Enough! We know WWW (wicked witch of the west),WWE (wicked witch of the east), GGWN (Glinda the good witch of the North), YBR (yellow brick road), and GT (Oz the Great and Terrible) whose name is Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkle Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs. But this KOTN? Really?

• stillin
    stillin

I'm with Darth. Really,like, so what?

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

Yes this is it indeed....At least until new light happens.... Or the next time this is it!

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

It's basically an overlapping King of the North light.

• Listener
    Listener

Morris got one thing right. He told the rank and file not to be gullible.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

So, Russia is the new King of the North.

Forget the fact that radical Islam has been flying planes into buildings, abducting schoolgirls and beheading people for the past twenty years. And Islamists openly hate America (King of the South), too.

All that doesn't mean much to the GB.

Putin banning the JW preaching work means so much more.

Go figure ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit